so our little community project now has a website!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, due to popular demand, our Diorama website is live! Offering an overview of everything we have and the option to order and pay with more than just PayPal! Before I share it with the world, I was hoping for some feedback from our own little community! Thanks for your time!

https://www.jazzincdioramas.com

Going to check it out now :)

Edit: excellent lay out! Easy to surf and navigate. Thumbs up [emoji1360]

Last edited:
It's great. And the estimated releases of some of those only teased at dioramas is brilliant.

Shuffled thru most of the site. Nice and efficient layout. Categorized products make it easy to find what you are looking for whether you are on a budget or going all out on size.
Expected release dates are also a nice touch. Will definitely help fitting those dioramas in anyone's collecting budget. Overall a very good start. Can't see anything missing right now.

Great website! I hope this is brings in lots of work for you. So any plans on any Marvel dioramas???

Great site Jazz. My only suggestions would be maybe to add standard English measurements for those of us who never got taught the metric system, and include $USD amount with your pound.

Excellent layout!

Now I need you to start making some of these in 6" scale as well. Dying for a Tantive hallway for black series figs!

Seeing measurements and currency for American systems would be of great use as well.

Site works well. I navigated it on my mobile and had no issues with scaling of the pics or text. The only suggestion I would add would be to go into more detail about what the larger dioramas bring. I know you had mentioned there are more electronics before but I didn't see that mentioned on the site description...unless I missed it.

Nice job. :clap

Great looking website Joost! Should I plan to place future orders through the website? I want to pre-order the Meditation Chamber and it looks like payment is due in full through the site. That is fine with me but I want to double check to make sure that is route you'd like us take.

The site is perfect. I've used it on both my laptop and smartphone with no issues. Looks great! Easy to navigate.

Site looks ace Joost! :stickwhen do we get to see prototypes of the tru-scale throne room and carbon freeze chamber:)?

Joost,
This is great! Only thing I'll asked is if you think this gives you more exposure to the suits and their lawyers? Adding a website kinda takes this from hobby garage kits customs to commercial sale of licensed IP. Just saying. I'm no lawyer but I don't want to see our (your) great thing come to an end. It's happened before and even on this site.

The logical consequence of this success story! Everything has been said, I will just add perfect! And thank you Mr. JazzInc:clap

Thanks for all the kind feedback everyone!

Great looking website Joost! Should I plan to place future orders through the website? I want to pre-order the Meditation Chamber and it looks like payment is due in full through the site. That is fine with me but I want to double check to make sure that is route you'd like us take.

You are free to use the site or just deal with me directly like in the past. I just wanted to add this option because many people requested it.

Site looks ace Joost! :stickwhen do we get to see prototypes of the tru-scale throne room and carbon freeze chamber:)?

The Throne Room Truscale prototype should be ready in the next few weeks. The Carbon Freezing Chamber in September

Joost,
This is great! Only thing I'll asked is if you think this gives you more exposure to the suits and their lawyers? Adding a website kinda takes this from hobby garage kits customs to commercial sale of licensed IP. Just saying. I'm no lawyer but I don't want to see our (your) great thing come to an end. It's happened before and even on this site.

I expect to be fine, because, looking at sites like RS Prop masters and Jedi-Robe.com and many others who more blatantly abuse logos, trademarks and even characters that have direct licensed competitors without affiliation or license from Lucas or Disney and they're fine. In my case, I don't use their logo's, trademarks or even have a competing licensed competitor, so I would be surprised

Back