Carrie Fisher had a massive heart attack today....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. Sounds like she had a full blown cardiac arrest. There is less than a 10% chance of survival with good neurological recovery. Not good at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's really sad and it makes it even tougher when on a plane and no medical staff or equipment available. Hope she makes it through but it will definetly be a tough ordeal

Update **** 2:46 PM PT -- We're told when the plane landed paramedics worked on Carrie for 15 minutes with CPR before they were able to get a pulse. She's currently at UCLA Medical Center on a ventilator.

It sounds really bad. Horrible news. I met her once and had her sign my original Jedi poster; she was really nice and fun. Sending her my best...

She's a strong woman who survived a lot of things most wouldn't, I know there is a thin line of chance she'll survive.

But hang in there, princess!

This is terrible and a very serious condition. My dad lost the battle after a heart attack in 2015. Prayers to her and the family. Prayers to the broken hearts from this news.

I am super devastated.

She made mistakes, who hasn't.

Hopefully her daughter is doing well.

She let herself go and yo yo back and forth with her demons.

Such a shame, she's still the one and only Princess.

Thoughts and prayers with her.
I lost 2 friends to heart failure last year. One in his mid 30's and one early 40's.
It is a dreadfull thing to happen.

Back