Long time collector and short time Freaks lurker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovepumper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been collecting 1/6th scale. 1/4th scale mainly with a few Legos and odds and ends thrown in here and there. I feel I am a true collector as I do get great pleasure seeing everyone else obtain their newest piece along with a pang of jealousy :)

I've been sneaking around these forums for a month. It's amazing to see just how much is out there. I live in WV so most of my collecting is through Ebay and anything that can be ordered on the Internet. I try to support my local (about 45 min away) comic store, but they didn't seem to appreciate how much business I gave them so I spend hours searching through Ebay each week.

Most inspiring for me is to see all the custom and modified pieces on here. I've done very few mods, but loved my affection for the process and hope to do more. Also, these forums seem to lack the everyday trolls other forums are littered with. I look forward to learning more.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Back