HT Aliens and Power Loader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yeah, hell yeah :chew :chew :chew

And just looking at the Alien it looks like all the parts are unique sculpts compared to the AVP verion! And a f'n Powerloader?!?!

Queen Alien in 2008 would be my guess for the next biggie!!! :rock

Well, now I'm glad I had to cancel my order for the HT warrior, I much prefer the Aliens look where the skull had the detail to it, looking forward to tomorrow for all the coolness.

alienacopy.jpg

loaderacopy.jpg

HELL F'N YEAH, BABY!

And who's been saying this would happen for a year now? That's right, stick with the kid!!!

Joking there, sorry, can't contain myself, oozing, gushing, drooling all kinds of stuff at the moment... someone get me some Astronaut diapers, dammit!

IT'S REALLY REAL GUYS....

OM F'N G

This is going to be another GREAT year from Hot Toys!

I expected the Alien Drone but NOT the Powerloader!!!!That is an unexpected surprise and fantastic news. I wonder if it comes with the Ripley.

With this announcement, this makes me think that the Alien Queen could certainly possibly be a reality. Could you imagine a 1:6 scale Alien Queen!?!?

that will be expensive......i'm thinking ed-209 expensive...

Shai Hulud said:
that will be expensive......i'm thinking ed-209 expensive...

Not Ed expensive, I think less, it is basically a highly designed and detailed frame piece, Ed was far more complex to design and required far more material to produce.

Back