Sith Probe Droids 3-5 days out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack – Inclusive Edition (item #21451) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

Wor-Gar said:
Jeez, everything is 3-5 days out -- Legolas (or whoever that is) too, and the Terminators.
I can't wait for the 1st Q to be over! I hope I survive. :monkey4

Wor-Gar said:
Jeez, everything is 3-5 days out -- Legolas (or whoever that is) too, and the Terminators.

I've got the Rambo Bust, T-800, Legolas, and Probes coming 3-5, and I wouldn't be shocked if I got the same for T-1000 tomorrow, I just hope with this onslaught, I at least get something in the 12-15 for Jabba soon too.

Batty said:

I know what you mean! I hope Jabba is still a ways off. I need a bit of time to recover after this wave of stuff. Maybe I can request to be in the second shipment of Jabbas and Thrones :eek:

Batty said:

It's going to be tough for me because I'm trying to save up for some big life things, but in a way I'll be glad to get this all over with because then I can just focus on my saving and not worry when else I might need to spend money if I've got my collectibles expenses out of the way.

Its like we're getting so much stuff that we won't even have time to enjoy one piece before the next package arrives on the doorstep.

All lines have converged!

Buttmunch said:
I know what you mean! I hope Jabba is still a ways off. I need a bit of time to recover after this wave of stuff. Maybe I can request to be in the second shipment of Jabbas and Thrones :eek:
At this point, I wouldn't mind that either. At least with Flexpay I have 2/3 of the Throne paid off.

Wor-Gar said:
Its like we're getting so much stuff that we won't even have time to enjoy one piece before the next package arrives on the doorstep.

That is exactly how I feel. Feast or famine again huh? Reminds me of the 3 Jedi and Han arriving at once. We didn't order them all at once so they shouldn't come all at once. The rate at which we Pre-order things is about the rate they should come. Not all at once. Who would thought that the Terminators and Legloas from TF 06 would arrive almost a year later with the probe droids of June 06? Strange...

Wor-Gar said:

A good point for sure and luckily, and this is the only time I'll express content not having Jabba yet, we don't have Jabba that close yet so I will have some time to enjoy these things, but once Jabba comes he's gonna occupy my attention to collectibles and poor Arnie and Legolas will be practicing arrow and shotgun aiming with the probe droids while T-1000 slashes at them with his extended arms and Rambo watches on like some overseeing giant.

Batty said:
At this point, I wouldn't mind that either. At least with Flexpay I have 2/3 of the Throne paid off.

I ordered at SDCC so I didn't get a flex pay option. Have to be careful to keep at least $350 or so around for the Throne, Jabba, and Shipping. With these 4 other things coming it is going to be VERY close. Then I hope nothing comes for a month or more! :eek:

Buttmunch said:
That is exactly how I feel. Feast or famine again huh? Reminds me of the 3 Jedi and Han arriving at once. We didn't order them all at once so they shouldn't come all at once. The rate at which we Pre-order things is about the rate they should come. Not all at once. Who would thought that the Terminators and Legloas from TF 06 would arrive almost a year later with the probe droids of June 06? Strange...

I'm guessing it may be relative to production facilities and consumer demand. Star Wars figures, at least Exclusives, are sold out within the day, and regulars aren't too far behind. The terminator figures were quite a while before reaching sold out status on the Exclusives so their delay could have been to facilitate pushing the more demanded Star Wars figures through production faster because those were the customers chomping at the bit for product, and Legolas is just subject to the slow release of the entire LOTR line.

Yep - its a killer time for me and next month is just as bad - and I didn't even get Jabba...........

Thankfully it doesn't look like I've got anything coming April or May at this stage unless stuff gets pushed back - which I'm hoping it does or I won't survive Feb - Jan has totally eliminated my collectible fund.

I'm hoping Leia, Plo, and the Troopers are pushed back. Asajj too. My Birthday is in June so if I can at least get the troopers to be delayed til May or so I'll be able to make it. Jabba and the Throne plus this onsalught (plus just getting BOTH Dead Docs) is really draining my collection savings. Man I wish I had some old stuff to sell that is actually worth something :lol If anything has to get the axe is going to be the Terminators since I haven't commited to that line because they are the first ones. I can't abandon LotR or Star Wars because I've got so many (in LotR case, Aragorn so I can't NOT get a Fellowship member) I can't quit now. :eek:

right about now i am kind of glad that i am not getting the jabba set up... man i don't how i would've afforded it. cancelled the droids too.

I never considered canceling Jabba et al. Unfortunately, Luke/Yoda had to be put off until a further date.

good lord another semi-bombardment of products....

Remember tax returns guys! I get like $260 which I'm going to use for a 22" monitor, and then stuff later. Luckily I've already got the probe droids paid for along with Boushh, however I'll have to cancel Plo Koon.

darthviper107 said:
Remember tax returns guys! I get like $260 which I'm going to use for a 22" monitor, and then stuff later. Luckily I've already got the probe droids paid for along with Boushh, however I'll have to cancel Plo Koon.

I love my tax return. It pays off my Sideshow credit card, and then I get to spend another year filling it up again. My third kid really boosted my Sideshow budget--three dependents to claim!!!

:rock

Back