Im addicted..new to collecting. Question about Hottoys exclusive 1/6th Iron Man XLIII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nadizo

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey im new to collecting. My first figure was the hot toys dx12 batman which I got late off of ebay. I also have the new Weta Gandalf and I thought would end at that but now I see the Iron Max XLIII coming out soon from hottoys and I really like it. The problem is I don't want the regular version and I am on the waiting list on sideshows website to get an exclusive version should someone cancel there or order or credit card decline. What are the chances from anyone who knows of me being able to get the exclusive? I doubt I will buy the regular version just because I rather have the exclusive exists.

Id say your chances are probable, remote or unlikely depending on when you waitlisted.

Pretty much this. Worst case scenario is if your EX doesn't convert you can grab it here for a few bucks more off someone flipping one, which usually beats eBay flippers' pricing by a country mile.

The real question is when you put yourself on the list. If it was the day after it wait listed, the most likely you will get it. If you did it yesterday, then probably not.

You never know. I went on the waitlist for the Star Lord EX back in January, and it converted two weeks later.

Do you guys think its worth the $350 plus tax and shipping... I sm afraid it will decrease in value after sometime..

I think the waitlist will convert. Item ships in August. Should be no problem converting.

Back