Merry Christmas - A small Iron Legion Gift for Anyone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ever want to show family or friends the different armors of Iron Man?

Can’t remember the names and numbers.

Have difficulty translating roman numerals??

I have, so I spent some time optimizing some choice images of each armor and I added the name and mark designation.

I used the large .png file at the bottom of Side Show Collectables item pages. I couldn’t always find a page for every figure so if I missed one or if you know where a hidden page for a armor that has long been sold out please post the link.

These are optimized for most smart phones.

Let me know if I made a mistake

You should be able to right click and save the raw large format image but if you can't I think you can download them from my photbucket

PHOTOBUCKET Link: Hot Toys Iron Legion Photos by BobaDebt | Photobucket

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
I believe the name for the 42 is technically Autonomous Prehensile Propulsion Armor, or just Prehensile Armor/Suit. :duff

You have the incorrect image for mark vii. That picture is a custom chest piece with the triangular arc reactor from the mark vi. The correct and actual figure has a circular arc reactor. Otherwise great job.

You have the incorrect image for mark vii. That picture is a custom chest piece with the triangular arc reactor from the mark vi. The correct and actual figure has a circular arc reactor. Otherwise great job.

awesome work! Mark 1 is still my favourite.

Nice job putting this together. Thanks for posting it.

Merry Christmas, Boba, and Merry Christmas fellow freaks!

You're all welcome, I already used this on my phone :)

I replaced the Mark 7 Image, it's not the best but hopefully I'll get a better one when Hot Toys releases it in die cast :)

Nice to see them all laid out, wish I had them all but hopefully more diecast versions will be announced soon to rectify my missing suits (mark IV, V, VI & VII). :)

I can't find good images with white backgrounds for those versions.

These have to be in png format (dissolved background) so they work on phones better.

It is very difficult to remove an object from a cluttered background with my software.

Here is the WM MK1 Milk edition masked PNG. It's a bit slap-dash but it should be easy to resize and work with what you've got going on. Thanks for making all the others, cool thing of you to do!

WM MK1 MLK.jpg

I can't find good images with white backgrounds for those versions.

These have to be in png format (dissolved background) so they work on phones better.

It is very difficult to remove an object from a cluttered background with my software.

I see, fair enough. :) I don't know if the images in the link below would be any good at all???

Yahoo

I dropped the "Mark 1" off my search parameter and found a good image of War Machine and added it to the OP

That's cool..., it's nice to see all the figures to date. :) I'm missing the earlier ones but I'm holding out for newer diecast versions..., hopefully they'll happen cos I've turned down a few reasonably priced figures of late (mark IV, V & War Machine mark 1.0..., at less than £200.00 a piece I'm slightly regretting my decision too). :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are the Mark III and Mark IV armors backwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back