GG Collectors Club Guild

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Anyone else gonna joint this? I just did. For $50 bucks it will allow me to have a better chance to pick and choose which exclusives I want or items that might be hard to get.

Yeah, saw that too. Honestly it's the chance to have a better chance at not missing stuff that's worth the $50 IMO.

I'm in, Josh! I think it's very much worth it also. I think Gentle Giant is doing a nice job by upgrading their site, collector's club etc.

As far as not seeing the site... they sent an e-mail saying something about servers etc... it may take 24 hours for some people.

Go to www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/forums and hit the Combo Gentle Giant link - there is a major thread going on over there with some links that should get you to the new site.

GG is looking good with the upgrades so far. theyre even going to have a waitlist of sold out items.

SS should of done something like this long ago, I joined. Great idea, lets see how it works out.

Their new site seems much easier to get around. The free gift is a nice touch but man the chance to not miss something is sweet!!

Yeah initially I was on the fence about joining but when I thought about it, it basically pays for itself if it makes it easier to get an exclusive.

I dont know how good it will be in terms of the B&W maquettes though. It's going to be done via raffel system. :monkey4

We expect to have the Animated Black and White Maquettes available on our site once it is completed after the New Year. These will only be available for offer to the Premiere Guild Members.

Please note that the quantities on these pieces are extremely limited, so we are expecting to implement our brand new raffle process to ensure equitable distribution.

looks like GG are following sideshow

Yeah, that sucks but I'm thinking of convention exclusives for ones I can't get too or site exclusives.

Ohh well I guess Im one of the unlucky ones. I swear this company can get the selves together for nothing. Im kind of glad Im a Sideshow addict and just a Gentle Giant occasional buyer.
So when will I be allowed to see the site then.

I think they even had some good stuff in stock that I missed recently.

Well, its up now but for some reason the servers they just got booted today havent gotten it up all the way yet.

I don't know... I refuse to pay for the privilege of getting exclusives! I think having exclusives only available to paid club members is just wrong and I really, really, really hope Sideshow never does something like this!!! As the point has been made in the SSE Mummy thread, collecting shouldn't become a chore that makes us anxious or nauseous! This kind of thing (and the Sideshow lottery) just begins to suck the fun out of collecting!

All I'm saying is if SS did something like this, you'd be hearing screams coming from the collecting world. Almost makes me want to drop every single GG line I'm collecting.

So what happens when 5000 people sign up for the collectors guild and we still miss out on those exclusives with an ES of 500? Do we get some of that $50 back? Just a stupid way to get idiots like us to give them $50 for absolutely nothing. Where do I sign up?

Darth Loki said:
All I'm saying is if SS did something like this, you'd be hearing screams coming from the collecting world. Almost makes me want to drop every single GG line I'm collecting.

So what happens when 5000 people sign up for the collectors guild and we still miss out on those exclusives with an ES of 500? Do we get some of that $50 back? Just a stupid way to get idiots like us to give them $50 for absolutely nothing. Where do I sign up?

. :clap :clap :clap

Back