• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: McFarlane TV Series Michonne & Both Pet Zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayiw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I am in need of McFarlane Michonne & the Two Pets, TV Series Versions (not the 3 pack boxed set though). Loose or carded is fine, either way as long as the figures themselves are in perfect new condition. Ebay and everywhere else is way to much $ for Michonne.I am in the USA (19154 zip). Just let me know how much total shipped if you have the 3. Full set only please. Thanks!
Jay

I think I might have a set of pets loose. They are re-releasing Michonne with her pets' heads in a Governor fish tank later this year (instead of her poncho).

I think I might have a set of pets loose. They are re-releasing Michonne with her pets' heads in a Governor fish tank later this year (instead of her poncho).
Thanks but I want the full set, especially Michonne with the Poncho. Jay

Back