Sad News at Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's terribly sad. My deepest condolences to Diane's family and friends at this time...

Oh, this is really awful to hear! I met Diane at SDCC this year and she was the one who helped me place my order on the show floor. As crazy as things were at the Sideshow booth, she was very friendly and helpful and managed to make the ordering process personable and fun. I was really impressed with her approach and I'm sure that everyone she interacted with was left with a positive impression of Sideshow. Someone that kind and helpful to a stranger must have been an incredible mom and wife at home and a wonderful person to work with. Even after only spending a few minutes with her, I can tell that she is a person who will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

I would like to say how sorry I am to her family and SS for this loss. I had the chance to meet Diane the last two years at SDCC. She was nothing more than super nice to me which is more than I could have asked for since she did not know me. My thoughts and prayers will be with her family and SS during this time.

I too saw her at SDCC this year. Very nice and friendly. Just shows how memorable she was that so many of us remember her from SDCC.

Yes, it is very sad news. Diane WAS Sideshow. It's really hard to imagine that she will not be around anymore, and we are still in shock at the sudden-ness of it all. The office is very quiet today, as this marks the first time we've lost a member of our Sideshow family. Everyone is trying to deal in their own ways. My heart goes out to her husband and young children.

I just wanted to say thanks all for the kind words, especially in the comments section on the memorial page. It will forever serve as a reminder of just how awesome Diane was and how many people she touched in her too-brief stay on this earth. So thank you.

tomandshell said:
Oh, this is really awful to hear! I met Diane at SDCC this year and she was the one who helped me place my order on the show floor. As crazy as things were at the Sideshow booth, she was very friendly and helpful and managed to make the ordering process personable and fun. I was really impressed with her approach and I'm sure that everyone she interacted with was left with a positive impression of Sideshow. Someone that kind and helpful to a stranger must have been an incredible mom and wife at home and a wonderful person to work with. Even after only spending a few minutes with her, I can tell that she is a person who will be greatly missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.

Adam introduced me to Diane this year at Comic Con and she took down my pre-orders as well Tom. I think it took nearly 20 minutes to go over the whole list, but she was very patient and seemed to truly enjoy what she was doing. I am saddened that I will not get to know her better.

Wow, sadly I believe Dianne was also the one I spoke with in San Diego :monkey2 . My deepest regards go out to her family, especially her very young children.

She definitely passed away too young and for a reason like heart failure. I hope her family stays strong during this sad period. Made comment on the memorial page.

SideshowDusty said:
I just wanted to say thanks all for the kind words, especially in the comments section on the memorial page. It will forever serve as a reminder of just how awesome Diane was and how many people she touched in her too-brief stay on this earth. So thank you.

Thank you to all at SS for allowing us that had a chance to know her in some very very very small way to say something about her. :duff

My condolences to her friends and family at Sideshow. Diane was a wonderful person, and a great asset to Sideshow. My thoughts are with her friends and family.

Michael
MWC

Back