Alien Photo Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty thrilling. I wonder if they have enough material to create an "Art of..." book eventually? Failing that, they might consider doing that sort of book that would encompass the first three films. I wouldn't even mind if they included "Resurrection" in the mix, given that the creepy designs were the highlight of that film.

Thanks for the link it's awesome :)
Might be wishful thinking on my part but Ripley looks topless in one of those pics :wacky

Thanks for the link it's awesome :)
Might be wishful thinking on my part but Ripley looks topless in one of those pics :wacky

She definately was but if I remember right didn't her and Lambert have something like a tube top on when the woke from hyper sleep in the actual released film?

Sweet post thanks for sharing :duff:

I love how the cinematic version of Dune that never got made still gave most of the ideas for most sci-fi movies we have today, for instance, Giger, Cobb and Moebius were all part of Jodorowsky's Dune "spiritual warriors" as designers, Cobb for the ships, Giger with the Harkonen designs, which a lot ended up in the Alien franchise and Moebius for the rest.

The greatest sci-fi movie that never got made gave birth to the best sci-fi movies that did get made.

Dude...

thanks for sharing that, even after all these years there is stuff I haven't seen about that movie. I love Giger's work, its the creepiest stuff I've ever seen

I love this one:

PBsl8kl.jpg

:lol

Back