Chronicle or the perfect Robocop line of statues ever and much more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAIN MKII

Super Freak
Reaction score
A brand new company, called Chronical, is bringing us the ultimate Robocop collectibles.
Coming straight out of the master molds from Tippett studio, expertly molded by Anticlaus, these statues will come with a metal plaque hand-signed by Phil Tippett himself.
Package will be jam packed with cool features too.
Cain perfect replica from the 1/6 stop-motion puppet:
op5ya.jpg

nxjh.jpg

y0v2.jpg

g68y1.jpg

por0.jpg

iz86u.jpg

ED-209:
0k9x.jpg

3htf.jpg

Of course Robocop is coming....and much more.

Check the website here: https://www.chroniclecollectibles.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chronicle-LLC/1396578460601995

I'm crying to finally see my wildest robocop dreams come true.

Do you think 16" tall is true 1/6th scale for this guy?

I can imagine a 12" Robocop measuring up to a 16" Cain properly, based on the pic below, but if ED is based on these same models, he's going to be too small for 1/6.

StudioScales.jpg

They look outstanding. I noticed they are manufactured and distributed by Toynami.

$1200 for Cain.

Cain was molded from original masters and one of the original filming puppets. Assembled with a whopping 275 individual parts, this may be one of the most complex figures ever reproduced for private collectors. Each part was individually cast and cleaned for new masters by Tippett Studio.

Cain comes on a detailed OCP logo base with display plaque signed by Phil Tippett. Cain Replica is 16” tall, 10.5” wide and 6” deep.

Limited to 1000 pieces worldwide.

Estimated Ship date 4th Quarter 2014.

Unfortunately. Higher price and less features than a possible Hot Toys version, but the most accuracy you'll ever get for what it is.

Can't wait to see their RoboCop. I might hold the Hot Toys purchase just to see how this turns out.
Hopefully, this time "having the casting in hand" means something.

Do you think 16" tall is true 1/6th scale for this guy?

I can imagine a 12" Robocop measuring up to a 16" Cain properly, based on the pic below, but if ED is based on these same models, he's going to be too small for 1/6.

StudioScales.jpg

This will be in our collection soon: ED, Cain and Robocop.

1/6 :(

If nothing else comes out (looking at PCS :stick), then maybe.
Would certainly have to see more on it.

But I am glad to see a Cain finally made.
Wonder if we will see a number in Cains rise now?

Came across this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skzqFAiVLa0
first bit is about mattee painting.
7:30 ish, they start on ED
12:00 ish it looks like the same ED statue or what was used to reference I assume.
12:30, do not pull on his gun apparently, ha.

so39.jpg
1/6 is pretty big enough for me. What a beast!
My friend Paul E Francis, Director of acquisition for Chronicle holding CAIN puppet.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem as if Tippet Studio is in possession of the complete version of the ED-209 puppet. As far as I can tell the prototype is missing the collapsible armor panels at the bottom of the leg and on the toes.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem as if Tippet Studio is in possession of the complete version of the ED-209 puppet. As far as I can tell the prototype is missing the collapsible armor panels at the bottom of the leg and on the toes.

That's how a lot of the ED-209 puppets were in the actual movie.....you can see it in quite a few scenes.

Back