The Amazing Spider-Man 3 (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Knight_89

Super Freak
Reaction score
This thread will probably be more relevant once The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens to the full international market, however I thought it might be worth starting a thread for speculation anyway.

Personally, I thought TASM2 was sensational, and is my favourite Spidey movie after SM2. Spider-Man, despite being part of the larger Marvel Comics Universe, has always been a character in a world largely defined as it's own. There are cross over appearances here and there, but the scope of the character and the villains makes it a large enough universe to sit alone. Spider-Man's rogues gallery and personal story is rivalled only by Batman's in my opinion. Sony appears to recognise this and is translating it into their cinematic franchise. I am really enjoying the universe they are building with this series, and I am extremely excited about seeing where they take the next installment.

Until TASM2 opens worldwide, maybe we should keep any posts with TASM2 plot details spoiler tagged.

Spoiler Spoiler:
That and the Green Goblin/Harry Osborn wasn't what I was hoping for. I'll watch it for sure but won't be rushing out to see it on opening.

I'm interested to see where things go.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd like to see where they take it, its much more interesting than rebooting the franchise again and having to sit thrugh another origin story.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought it was a given that we would see him introduced in TASM3 because...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Symbiote or gtfo. Im telling you this movie would be a great way to introduce it.

Symbiote or gtfo. Im telling you this movie would be a great way to introduce it.

If they go down this route, then we need;

1. A valid reason for the symbiote's existence/arrival.
2. An entire movie of JUST the symbiote (pre-Venom). Spidey finds the suit, uses it, it changes him, he gets rid of it, the end. NO Venom tacked on the end.
3. A genuine change on chracter and personality in Peter Parker, not just a hairstyle change and a sense of cockiness.

THEN we can introduce venom as a character in the 4th movie.

If they go down this route, then we need;

1. A valid reason for the symbiote's existence/arrival.
2. An entire movie of JUST the symbiote (pre-Venom). Spidey finds the suit, uses it, it changes him, he gets rid of it, the end. NO Venom tacked on the end.
3. A genuine change on chracter and personality in Peter Parker, not just a hairstyle change and a sense of cockiness.

THEN we can introduce venom as a character in the 4th movie.

I think they will go the ultimate route, created by someone at Oscorp.

It’s been confirmed that the Venom and S6 movies will be releasing before TASM4, so I’m definitely expecting the symbiote to play a part in TASM3.

I think they will go the ultimate route, created by someone at Oscorp.

It’s been confirmed that the Venom and S6 movies will be releasing before TASM4, so I’m definitely expecting the symbiote to play a part in TASM3.

Everything so far has revolved around Oscorp, its where Spidey, Lizard and Electro got their powers and its where Goblin and Rhino get their equipment.
Spoiler Spoiler:
I'd expect Oscorp to be the place where all of Spidey's enemy's are born in this current reboot.

I really want Ock to have a bowl cut and a fat guy playing him please no trench coat.

has anyone mentioned the possibility of another spider-man in this extended universe? If peter was genetically altered then it may be he's not the only one. Maybe the spin-off films will have Ben or Miles as a different spider-man. I could dig it if they did it right, hasn't Garfield said that ASM 3 might be his last? Introducing Ben or Miles could be a way of passing the baton without having to recast peter and keep spider-man in these spin-off films. Anyways just my crazy theories.

in the Ultimate Universe Peter's dad created the Symbiote as a cancer cure. But it had gained sentience and would cause insanity. It escapes and bonds with Pete, which is what causes it to mutate into Venom.

has anyone mentioned the possibility of another spider-man in this extended universe? If peter was genetically altered then it may be he's not the only one. Maybe the spin-off films will have Ben or Miles as a different spider-man. I could dig it if they did it right, hasn't Garfield said that ASM 3 might be his last? Introducing Ben or Miles could be a way of passing the baton without having to recast peter and keep spider-man in these spin-off films. Anyways just my crazy theories.

Sony would earn my utter devotion if they introduced Miles!!

Sony would earn my utter devotion if they introduced Miles!!

I think it would be cool if they had peter retire as spider-man to be with MJ at the end of ASM 3 and he let someone else take over as spider-man, then they appear in the two spin-off films and in ASM 4 if you want to bring peter back you can, if it's not Garfield I don't think it would be a big deal as we would have had two films without him and a recast would be reasonable.

Will never happen the general movie audience only know PP they don't know who miles is.

Will never happen the general movie audience only know PP they don't know who miles is.

As of right now Peter isn't in the spin off films, even though I don't think they'll do the two spider-man expanded universe thing, I think it would be a cool way to keep the essence of spider-man in the films without having peter in the films. Hell, they could run two spider-man franchises next to each other and build up to a cross over spider-man film. If sony wants to make spider-man into it's own avengers like property it just kind of seems like it makes sense, I would assume Venom would be apart of the cross over event as well. it really just depends how far sony wants to push this universe, and that's assuming they have the rights to use Miles, Miles was created after sony acquired spider-man so they may not even be able to use him.

Back