SETTLE IT: Medieval Kurgan - 12" or PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12" or 1/4 scale PF Medieval Kurgan?

• Total voters

JSA

Super Freak
Reaction score
Medieval Kurgan..........If there can be only one, which do you choose?

12" figure

or

1/4 scale Premium Format figure

I vote Premium Format, as Medieval Kurgan deserves the 1/4 scale PF treatment!

DON'T make a whimpy, skimpy 12" figure, when we could have a 20"+ tall bad-@$$ monster
of a PF that would stand shoulder to shoulder with Lurtz and Sauron, and sneer in their faces!

What say you, and why?

JS :)

THE KRUSADE WAS ABOUT A 12'' TO BE PRODUCE TO COMPLETE THE LINE.I ALSO THINK IT WOULD APPEAL TO MORE PEOPLE AS A 12''.

I say with origins Connor a 1:6 Kurgan is requisite... However once Sideshow gets blown away by how fast he sells out, then I believe a PF Kurgan will be most welcome. :rock

EVILFACE said:
Prolly 12" because anything Highlander won't sell for more than 50 bucks.

Au Contrare! (sp?) I'd gladly pay $200-$300+ for a 1/4 scale Medieval Kurgan PF,
AND I'd also gladly pay $400 to $500+ for a 1/4 scale Medieval Kurgan on horseback. :monkey5
(And yes, I'm absolutely positively 100% dead-serious on that)

I see your want for a 12" Medieval Kurgan to complete the Highlander 12" series,
but I think that it would be a seriously missed opportunity NOT to get a 1/4
scale PF of him, as his armor is absolutely stunning, and the detail that could
be put into it at 1/4 scale would be jaw-dropping to say the least.

JS

Last edited:
Sideshow's at their best with the Premium format style so I vote for that one.

Posted elsewhere, but it should have been here.

I'm not interested in any other PF's than the Uni monsters. I'm basically 1/6th scale all the way. A 1/6th scale f'un Medieval Kurgan would complete the biggest hole in this line. A 1/6th scale f'un Medieval Kurgan is the bones of the Highlander line. There can be only one. One what? One f'un Medieval Kurgan, that's what. He is what stood between any immortal and the other 'one' form that is constantly eluded to. I digress, sorry. A PF wouldn't be as much fun. A PF is too expensive. I don't collect the Highlander line, except I have a modern Kurgan, and I want a f'un Medieval version. I might buy more if there was a Medieval f'un Kurgan. I don't mind the Origin highlanders, it's just that so many other products have gotten in the way. A PF Kurgan would rock, but I wouldn't be interested, and doubt there'd be any other Highlander PF's made. It'd be like a shag on a rock. Okay, next.

1/6th - without a doubt. Its the missing figure from the 1/6th line. If we got that I'd consider a PF but to be honest I probably wouldn't be interested unless there was a PF Connor to go with it.

This is one of those classic "COME ON!" bits.

Not that MK in any format wouldn't be bought out...
I just think this is a no-brainer. There's a M-Conner already...duh! Needs MK on a horse in fine form. That's it.
Oh, and RAMIREZ! Duh.

Serious duh factor here. Almost beyond belief actually. Oh well....I've chimed in.... :monkey1

Definitely my preference is for 1/6... and the reasons for that have already been stated. But, I would certainly be more than down to also get a 1/4 PF!!!

I'm pretty much good with anything that immortalizes the shere-badassedness of the Medieval f'n kurgan!!!

Let's see how would the Krusaders do this....

Give a 12" Medieval Kurgan! I want that bad boy to be a centerpiece of my collection!

Thanks. :D

Jedi_Mike said:
Let's see how would the Krusaders do this....

Give a 12" Medieval Kurgan! I want that bad boy to be a centerpiece of my collection!

Thanks. :D

:rock :rock :rock :clap :clap :clap

I'm all about 1/6 but if Sideshow first produce a PF, hell...why the $#%^ NOT?!!!! It doesn't matter as long as it is made, BUT preferably 1/6!!!!.

Sideshow!!!!

GET GOING ON THAT MASTERPIECE!!!!

I JUST KNOW IT IS ANDY'S SWAN SONG!!!!

I KNOW IT!!!!

decadentdave said:
No way! We need 1:6 Kurgan to go with our Origins Connor!
No! We need a 1/4 scale PF Medieval Kurgan to go with our futurs 1/4 scale PF Connor and Ramirez !!! :cool:

Back