SSC Not making Stomies/clones?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has already confirmed that 2007 is the year of Clones / Stormtroopers :monkey1 , i think......I hope :confused:

I can't imagine why they wouldn't, but then again a year into the line and no sign of Vader or any other armored characters does leave room for at least a seed of doubt.

I'm not sure but I would take words of those here when it relates to Sideshow over whats over on RS.

I would assume they're just waiting til they develop a better body. Troopers are just too much of a guaranteed cash cow for Sideshow not to do them.

Granted I don't have any insight as to what SS is planning, but I would certainly expect them to do Clone/Storm troopers down the line. I figure a good reason we haven't seen them so far is due to the fact that SS is selling Medicom now too. Would be bad business to go head-to-head against the Medicom Stormtrooper with your own version. Best to release them a fair distance apart.

Just my take on it anyway. It would certainly be ashame no to have SS troopers since the Medicom's aren't in the same scale. Yet another reason I don't put a lot of credit in that rumor.

obviously this rumor is false and I am quite sure that Sideshow has already stated that next year is the year of Stortroopers and clones. Whatever rumor is said in RS should stay there unless there is proof to back it up. Words are not enough. :emperor

nash said:
ALL bad rumors spread to Rebelscum. That's just one of the reasons why that place is a crap hole :)

Pretty much.:rolleyes:

Why the hell would anyone even pay any attention to a French rumor?

To think that SS won't be making Stormies/Clones is one of the most idiotic thoughts imaginable.

Rest assured freaks, this rumor has as much validity as bovine dung. Don't believe everything you read on the internet, especially from 'scum and French magazines (which have a knack for sensationalist BS - remember the SW prequel rumor days?). :monkey2 :emperor

I wouldn't beleive that rumor unless it came directly from the people at Sideshow. The one PF that I would absolutely love would be a Stormtrooper. It's an integral part of the SW universe. I doubt something like this rumor is true...

The partnership with Medicom and HT is mutually beneficial, or else Sideshow wouldn't do it.

Can on folks, lets stay on topic here. I believe the question at hand was "How would you kill yourself if [the rumors] were true?"

I myself would find all the twisties from every non-Starwars Sideshow product, rap them around my neck and sufocate myself in cellophane. :rip

;)

This rumor is crepe crepe crepe crepe... I mean crap. woops. (I like rebelscum, though). :monkey3

I think it's crazy to think they wouldn't do it; much as I love Rebelscum they are pretty open AND reactionary to those kinds of rumors. I'd just completely ignore it dudes.

And to my death, I'll just slowly wither away in sadness--though if I get a fleet trooper or Capt. Antilles I won't care about no stormies, HA HA HA HA HA!

Well they dont quote any sources from Sideshow I dont think so Im going to call BS on this one. Maybe Dusty or someone from SSC can clear this up. I dont think they have ruled anything out yet.

the title of this thread is misleading as hell. it's gonna happen end of story.(just might be a while)

Back