Star Trek Beyond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37418279.jpg

Hmmm... as a Star Trek fan I'd be happy for other writers to take the helm, even if the old team was pulling the strings somewhat.

I'd love it if Abrams was back in the director chair, but it'd be sad if he dropped out of Star Wars. But if I have to choose between the two, I'd rather have him on Trek.

George Lucas is doing Star Trek now........................................JK:lol.....Can you imagine!

George Lucas is doing Star Trek now........................................JK:lol.....Can you imagine!

You know, it'd probably be horrible but it'd also be, as Spock might say, fascinating.

Will they follow the remake of Wrath of Khan with a remake of Search for Spock?

In a film that could revolve more around the Christopher Lloyd Klingon Captain character than the original, but without the Spock death/resurrection would it make the film better or worse?

After Into Darkness my interest in this franchise has really waned. I think I'll just stick to TNG and Deep Space Nine for my Star Trek fix from now on.

Not me! I just wish it didn't take so long between films. Same with most of these franchises.

:lol

It's only fair, let him see if he can kill that series since he failed to kill Star Wars

Can you believe that George Lucas and Steven Speilberg are criticizing the movie industry and saying that doing so many franchises and using so much CGI is killing it?

Yeah......like you guys didn't help that along. :lol

Can you believe that George Lucas and Steven Speilberg are criticizing the movie industry and saying that doing so many franchises and using so much CGI is killing it?

Yeah......like you guys didn't help that along. :lol

Hence why they've stopped. I think Spielberg realized this was the problem the moment Lincoln could've ended up as a HBO special. And the studios didn't want to release it theatrically.

That's ****ed up.

Back