Hello from the BigWhammo (name by my 6 year old)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigWhammo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been hanging around here for a little while now and thought it was time to join up. I have been an avid comic collector since the late seventies and collecting statues on and off since the Bowen Batman. The last few years have seen a lot of my early stuff sold off (DC Direct statues,
WB Ross prints, some Bowen stuff etc). I am now concentrating on Sideshow comic style Avengers and the dark denizens of Gotham City.
So far I own the premium format Cap, Thor, ex Black Panther, Hawkeye, Bucky Cap, ex Red Skull, and ex Joker. Comiquettes both quarter and one fifth include ex Namor, Iron Man with flag, ex Nick Fury,
and Madame Hydra. Have the life size busts of both Thor and Cap and the Windlass studios Mjolnir and second heater shield. Pre Orders you ask? Right now the pf exs for Batman, Vision,Scarlet Witch,Poison Ivy and comiquette Ultron. Agree Ultron should have been quarter scale but oh well he looks awesome. Also own pretty much all the Bowen Avenger busts and am looking to sell the 18 or so Batman Black and Whites I have left. Thanks for letting me ramble and look forward to being active here.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, BW! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Where in NC do you reside? I am in upstate SC...do not see many people who collect like I do around here.

Back