• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wake's Massive FS Thread - Lots of EBAY LISTINGS ENDING at 10:45am est!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Alright guys. Got a bunch up for sale:

My ebay listings:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/omarcjr/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

Hot Toys Whiplash
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V (No Suitcase)
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Exclusive version from IM2
Hot Toys Black Widow

Straight sales:
Sideshow Environment Shrine of Dagon (Staircase) $100
Sideshow Environment Temple of Anubis $130
Sideshow Environment Weapons Cache (no sandstorm) $120
DiD Realistic Horse in Brown (Running) $140 Note: For some reason the base was designed to fit awkwardly. The horse can be stood however

Also I've got a slew of 1/6 figures and items up on ebay. Check them out please! Thanks!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/omarcjr/m.ht...&_trksid=p3686

Custom made 4 stage Iron Man hall of armors $900 shipped with 220 to 110 voltage adapter included (it was built in Philippines).
16e0a8a2.jpg

More stuff for sale....

Custom made Dark Knight INTERROGATION ROOM Diorama! Also built by The Reverend! It was designed to fit snuggly in a Detolf cabinet shelf! Walls are made of foam core and base out of MDF Particle wood board. It's light weight! Also included is the highly sought after Xces studios Interrogation room table and chairs set with working lamp! This is expertly crafted and extremely sturdy and balanced. Surprising heft helps keep all the legs firmly planted on the ground! Must have DIORAMA! $400 *shipping included. OBO.

image-1.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image-3.jpeg

Custom made Alien diorama. Built by the Reverend. Designed to fit snuggly in a Detolf cabinet shelf! Walls and base made out of MDF Particle wood board. As with all custom pieces there are small imperfections in places (including a tiny tear on the left upper wall--barely visible. PM for pics). There's a alien egg hatched in the dio. See pic below: Figures are for show purposes only and are not included.

$250 OBO

27568991.jpg

Custom made Alley way diorama. Built by the Reverend. Designed to fit snuggly across TWO Detolf cabinet shelves. Can also be joined on a normal shelf to become one long Diorama. Walls made from foam core and bases made out of MDF Particle wood board. Figures and loose accessories (hydrants, palette and cinder blocks) are for show purposes only and are not included.

$550 OBO

1b840d19.jpg

ea633a63.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be watching that Whiplash auction, although they're all going for more than I can afford right now. Good luck with your auctions!

Back