• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Amazing MURDER SCENE DIORAMA - Detolf ready - Se7en, Horror

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
THIS AMAZING "MURDER SCENE" DIORAMA IS FOR SALE!!!

DSC_0778-1.jpg

I'm offering up this one-of-a-kind masterpiece diorama for what I put into it... $450 (shipped) OBO. The reason I'm selling is because Rob (The Reverend) and I have come up with a bigger, more elaborate diorama for my se7en figures and the best way for me to pay for part of that one is to sell this one!

THE DIO FITS PERFECTLY INTO A DETOLF SHELF! Look at my collection thread (link in my signature below) for other examples of Rob's detolf-shelf-sized masterpieces!

The paintings, radiator and lamps are included of course. However the misc. items (books, bones, jars, etc.) on the shelf are not.

The lamps on the walls actually light up!!! They are ready to be plugged into any standard dollhouse power strip like this one...
dollhouse-lights_clip_image006.gif

The diorama is PERFECT for your Iminime Se7en Detectives OR Your custom Dexter or Jason Vorhees... any crime/murder/HOrror based figure will be perfect to display on it! PM me if you are interested!

MORE PICS!
DSC_0786.jpg

DSC_0741.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

sorry man but:

6) One sales thread per person at a time. Put all your items in the title. The board may return an error message for a long thread title, use abbreviations if you can. To change your title go to your Opening Post and Click on EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS, change your title in the 'Title' box, scroll down and click SAVE. That will change it on the whole thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/announcement.php?f=16

sorry man but:

6) One sales thread per person at a time. Put all your items in the title. The board may return an error message for a long thread title, use abbreviations if you can. To change your title go to your Opening Post and Click on EDIT then ADVANCED OPTIONS, change your title in the 'Title' box, scroll down and click SAVE. That will change it on the whole thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/announcement.php?f=16

Gotcha. I will consolidate! I'll keep my other thread! Thanks!

Back