URBAN NINJA 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't as funny as I first remember it. He didn't really do anything Ninja like, other than running away with his hand up.
He just startles people. lol

A true Ninja would never even be seen....if done right, he doesn't exist....:wink1:

That idiot needs to be powerbombed in the middle of the street. I don't see how idiots think this is funny. :cuckoo:

I kind of agree. These attention whores go out and mess with people just for some views on a stupid Internet video. I wouldn't mind seeing him get slugged.

I kind of agree. These attention whores go out and mess with people just for some views on a stupid Internet video. I wouldn't mind seeing him get slugged.

I agree.....jumping out of the woods/trees- ok fine

but stealing and touching people etc he needs pumelled

you need to chill out bro !

Really? Or perhaps you need to reconsider your tacky sense of humor. :huh

Oh, and I ain't your bro, chump. :nono

One has to wonder how many of the morons who laugh and find this **** hilarious would continue to do so if they were on the receiving end of his bull****. My guess is it wouldn't be funny at all.

Back