Iron Man Comiquette pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
loudmouth123 over @ statueforums received his (498/750) & posted pics

https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=32197&page=11&pp=10

picture435fm6.jpg
picture438mf5.jpg
picture441qm9.jpg

gambit said:
the base is so cool but the statue itself looks kinda plastic? :confused:

That's just because of the flash. Looks great, although I must admit I was hoping they would correct the colourscheme...Can't wait for pics of the Exclusive!

The shiny paint makes it look like metal, I assure you it looks nothing like plastic in person. Those pics are crap but I appreciate the effort. This is one of the most impressive SS pieces to date.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
The shiny paint makes it look like metal, I assure you it looks nothing like plastic in person. Those pics are crap but I appreciate the effort. This is one of the most impressive SS pieces to date.

Jesse

Agreed! Should have some snaps of mine later today...

Azog said:
Agreed! Should have some snaps of mine later today...
Please Man.............. you Take Awesom Pics...................Did you Get The EX?................

even Avi is a bit disappointed about the paint application but I could careless. It looks amazing.

student_toe5 said:
even Avi is a bit disappointed about the paint application but I could careless. It looks amazing.

Well from what I read I REALLY dont think he is:

Jason L. asks: I love the redesign of the Iron Man suit; AWESOME JOB! A couple of questions: What are your thoughts of Sideshow’s sculpture of your art and did they fix the colors on the armor (arms) in the final version? What type of projects do you have coming up in the near future?

AG: Thank you! I love the sculpture. I really liked it in the photos but seeing it in person blew me away. It’s much bigger than I imagined and the details are superb. The statue I have still has the gold forearms, but it works well so it doesn’t bother me.

I am doing a lot of design work outside of comics which will be announced in the near future. I am also doing covers for Iron Man and Fantastic Four as well as an issue of New Avengers with Brian Bendis.

Viking28 said:
I really liked it in the photos but seeing it in person blew me away. It’s much bigger than I imagined and the details are superb. The statue I have still has the gold forearms, but it works well so it doesn’t bother me.

Whoops. I thought I read over at SF that he was a bit..but I guess he isn't :google Who cares. As long as the statue blew him away, I sure it will do the same to me. Come on SS, convert my wait list already :monkey2

Viking28 said:
Well from what I read I REALLY dont think he is:

Jason L. asks: I love the redesign of the Iron Man suit; AWESOME JOB! A couple of questions: What are your thoughts of Sideshow’s sculpture of your art and did they fix the colors on the armor (arms) in the final version? What type of projects do you have coming up in the near future?

AG: Thank you! I love the sculpture. I really liked it in the photos but seeing it in person blew me away. It’s much bigger than I imagined and the details are superb. The statue I have still has the gold forearms, but it works well so it doesn’t bother me.

I am doing a lot of design work outside of comics which will be announced in the near future. I am also doing covers for Iron Man and Fantastic Four as well as an issue of New Avengers with Brian Bendis.

I think i'm going to start charging a quote fee since my question has been used lately. :D i asked the question but really don't care if it is exact. heck iron man has numerous suits. it would be nice to match exactly with the comic that i will have behind it but i love the sculpt and that's most important to me.

that is beautiful MONK :bow Sideshow need to hire you as a photographer. With these shots, you can easily sell their products. :rock

Back