Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Production Peek: Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Great! Bought! I was just thinking to myself I needed a cool Boba Statue for my office:D

Edit - Holy Crap, it looks as bad ass as I could've hoped. Nice touch with the jaig eyes

Here's a completed pic of him.

starwarsstatue.jpg

Great! Bought! I was just thinking to myself I needed a cool Boba Statue for my office:D

Edit - Holy Crap, it looks as bad ass as I could've hoped. Nice touch with the jaig eyes

That's exactly where I plan on displaying this line. :1-1:

Here's a completed pic of him.

starwarsstatue.jpg

:yess: Freaking loving this line!

Lovin' the shin knife as well. This just made me completely forget about everything else I was excited for:panic:

I love this hobby:lol

Sideshow Collectibles Boba Fett Polystone Statue Star Wars Mythos Production Peek :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZGl1YiHQTs[/ame]

Fana Collec!

so ordered !

Great pose. His attitude just oozes out of it. I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, but this is a great looking statue IMO.

I would love to see all 5 at SDCC !!!! What you guys think.. chances??

Im rooting most for the Gamorrean Guard !! Best looking GG ever !

I would love to see all 5 at SDCC !!!! What you guys think.. chances??

Im rooting most for the Gamorrean Guard !! Best looking GG ever !

I can see it happening since this line was announced a long time ago. They could have been stock piling the line to release all at once...which I kind of hope doesn't happen so I don't miss out on other statue lines I'm also vested in.

GG is looking fantastic from the statue line teaser pic. Oddly enough the statue I would have wanted the most Vader, seems the least impressive of them all, IMO of course and my opinion to this point. I really hope the full reveal makes me eat my words cause I'm loving this line big time and I'm by no means the biggest star wars fan.

All of those statues together makes them look like a rag-tag band of misfits, banded together out of necessity to combat a common threat. . .JarJar or something.

Obi Wan sorta looks like he's hitchhiking.

Thanks, I got too excited and didn't even bother to check the Maul specs:lol. 1/5th is perfect office wall decor size:rock

Np buddy. :wave and totally agreed that this line will make for a GREAT display. Initially I said ok ONLY Darth Maul. Now I say ok ONLY Darth Maul and Fett...I think we all see where this is going...:blissy

All of those statues together makes them look like a rag-tag band of misfits, banded together out of necessity to combat a common threat. . .JarJar or something.

Obi Wan sorta looks like he's hitchhiking.

:lol so true...but what a bad ass hitchhiker :panic:

its been a month or so since PO for Darth Maul and they showed Obiwan already and still not up for PO.. so I think they will be a PO break for at least a couple months..

..but I still hope to see them all at SDCC... even if not for PO.. but I would love to see them complete

its been a month or so since PO for Darth Maul and they showed Obiwan already and still not up for PO.. so I think they will be a PO break for at least a couple months..

..but I still hope to see them all at SDCC... even if not for PO.. but I would love to see them complete

:goodpost:

Totally agree.

Back