Premium Format What EU characters would you like to see SSC make?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaosorb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to make a place to talk about the EU characters because of all the unnecessary hoopla in the Talon PF thread. I mainly collect PF statues and being a big SW fan I like everything from the original movies to the books, games, etc... My question to my fellow freaks is what premium formats would you like to see come from the EU. Here's a small list to start off the thread.

1) Grand Admiral Thrawn
2) Talon Karrde
3) Prince Xizor
4) Ysnne Isard
5) Gavin Darklighter
6) Galen Merek in Sith Stalker armor
7) Republic Commando Delta team
8) Jaina Solo aka "Sticks"
9) Marris Brood
10) Baron Fel

Last edited:
ahsoka_660.jpg

• Malak - PF
  • Starkiller (Temple Exploration Gear or Jedi Adventure Robe - 1/6
  • Nihilus - PF
  • Proxy - 1/6
  • Bastilla Shan - 1/6
  • Darth Sion - PF
  • Revan - LSB

Last edited:
Starkiller. And the evil clone at the end of FU2.

And Clone War versions of Savage Opress, Mace Windu, Fives, Rex, and Commander Wolffe

(Dark Times) Back-to-Back fighting Bomo Greenbark and Dass Jennir
(Dark Empire) Clone Emperor Palpatine
(Republic) Quinlan Vos

Cad Bane assuming he is considered EU

Yes I would consider the Clone Wars Series EU. Anything that isn't part of the movies I consider EU. Wedge would really be my first choice but considering his character was in the movies along with Tycho Celchu I didn't list them. The X-wing series is one of my favorite reads. I really wish Lucas would make it into a live action show.

Darth Bane......................................................................... Darth Nihilus .....................................................Darth Nihl ..............................................Darth Krayt........................................Darth Stryfe
Darth_Bane__MMIX_by_TheCloneEmperor.jpg
nihilusprincipal.png
Darth_Nihl_LECG.jpg
Darth_Krayt.png
180px-Stryfe_1.jpg

Darth Revan ........................................................................Galen Marek AKA Starkiller (Sith Armor)
DARTH_REVAN_by_Unclesatan.png
zzSWTFU-9001.jpg
darth-zannah.jpg
Darth Zannah
Darth Malak
Malakconcept.jpg
Darth3.png
Darth Sion

Last edited:
WAIT A MINUTE.

Does the SW games count as EU material?

If so then I have a very large wishlist...

Mara Jade (still waiting)
Xizor
Thrawn
Malgus
Satele Shan
Starkiller (both looks)
Crimson Guard armored underneath robes*/Senate Guard armored underneath*
*while they are in the movies the armor was only shown in the books. If/when these are done it would be cool to have body armor under the robes as opposed to just the helmet, robe and a blank body.

Well, they are still not done with the regular universe, but I guess this is a clear EU only question, so let's see ...

Starkiller (Sith Armor) - done right that would so funking awesome!

Also liked the assasinator from the Dark Times Out of the Wilderness Part 1 - like that Sandpeople mask thing ...

Mara Jade (still waiting)
Satele Shan
Crimson Guard armored underneath robes*/Senate Guard armored underneath*
*while they are in the movies the armor was only shown in the books. If/when these are done it would be cool to have body armor under the robes as opposed to just the helmet, robe and a blank body.

:lecture :yess:

Back