What Marvel character would you like to see in a PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xerotolerence

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I don't know if this kind of thread has every been done but, If you had the choice what Marvel comic book character would you like to see produce in a Premium Format size and why?

I would like to see Sideshow take on Nick Fury.He could be wearing his standardized S.H.I.E.L.D uniform with holstered gun on chest,eyepatch,be chomping on his trademark cigar and he could come with a S.H.I.E.L.D insignia base.What do you think?

Mephisto! Cause he's a bad ass.
bio-mephisto.jpg

Morlun with a Broken, beaten, half-dead, Missing eye Spider-Man on the base.

Thor would be great, he was always one of my favorites. But we do need a GIGANTIC Galactus PF, which Silver Surfer flying around him, something similar to human torch is the FF4 set.....but I guess that would be a set in itself. Oh well then, just a Galactus then.....

I'd be all over a 1/4 scale Fantastic Four set. Is asking for multiples allowed? Also, if sideshow made a Ultimate Thor, I'd prolly wind up buying it. So hopefully none of the above will be made, at least not until I'm rich. :monkey3

I'm not a fan of the Ultimate Thor, his hammer looks like an axe, like in ultimate alliance
800pxthoruallianceyd2.jpg

I would want a PF Classic Thor along the lines of this
thor269dgpm7.jpg

Kind of random, but does anybody know if this picture comes from a book or just a piece of art?
thor694jn.jpg

Kind of random, but does anybody know if this picture comes from a book or just a piece of art?
thor694jn.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Actually that art piece is from the Loki mini series that came out in 2004.The artists name is Esad Ribic.It was the cover to Loki #1

xerotolerence said:
Actually that art piece is from the Loki mini series that came out in 2004.The artists name is Esad Ribic.It was the cover to Loki #1[/SIZE][/FONT]

Cool, I'll have to check it out, thanks.

Back