• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

:Warning attention warning:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbarney

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I feel i must post my dealings with LOTR... LOTR contacted me a just over a week ago with a piece I was lookin for, we mailed back and forth showing me photos of the piece and establishing a trust .. we agreed a price and i PayPaled him the money..not as gift but as a "purchase item" and that's it... I have not heard from LOTR since, I have emailed LOTR several times a day and sent many pm's through the Forum with no reply to any.
i do not know if LOTR shipped the piece to me but due to lack of communication i have to assume he has not. Through my nervousness i felt i should warn other members to his dealings and i posted a reply on his posts for members to contact me by pm before dealing with LOTR, these posts have now been removed from the forum but not before i was contacted by another member with the same concerns. we both sent money and have had no response from LOTR. i fear he will now drop the name LOTR and pop up as someone else, i do not want to publish his details on the forum YET but will pm them to anyone who asks. i will say that LOTR is male and from Germany.. i do not have the authorisation to post this in the "FOR SALE" section but maybe the administrator can post it there. BE WARNED.. BE AWARE.. BE CAREFUL.. BE SAFE..
i am a member on other forums sites and will be posting my findings there also, this is not my first purchase through forum sites but it is the first problem i have encountered, any advice welcomed.

Last edited:
Tried to sell me an Optimus Prime Ex for 2000. Said he won it for $80 dollars on German Ebay :rotfl :slap

Never send someone that has no posts and no feedback money. Start the PayPal claim process stat!

Tried to sell me a Hot Toys Wolverine but said as it was sealed in the shipping box there would be no point sending me pictures . He then said I hope this is ok with you ......

"Cool guy", told me he has all the predators hot toys I was looking for. But 0 posts and 0 feedback in the forum was an immediate ignore for me. Seems like he has a lot of the things people are looking for.

I have all the predators you are looking for :lecture

I also have what mrbarney is looking for. :lecture

I have lots of posts and lots of gooder feedback.

Send me your moneis.

"Cool guy", told me he has all the predators hot toys I was looking for. But 0 posts and 0 feedback in the forum was an immediate ignore for me. Seems like he has a lot of the things people are looking for.

He came across as a nice guy but so did Teb Bundy,he had difinitive photo's of the peice i was lookin for in his possession, i had absolutely no doubt he had the peice...my gut was screaming "Beware--Beware" but as i said he came across as a nise trustworthy guy...... I HATE DISHONESTY....

Last edited:
Send me your moneis.

...and this book:

71KqAgjbsQL._SL500_AA300_.gif
:wave

he tried selling me some 12" SS Star Wars figures, but would never tell me which ones he had. Just said he say that I was looking for figures and he had a lot of them. I asked which ones he had and was willing to get rid of, but he would always ask which ones I wanted without telling me what he had. I finally stopped PMming him. Glad I did.

Back