Gangster Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
gangster-squad-ryan-gosling-emma-stone-bulldog-set-photo-slice-01.jpg

Filming is underway on Ruben Fleischer’s crime flick Gangster Squad. Since Fleischer made the unforgivable mistake of filming outdoors, set photos are leaking online. The film centers on a group of cops tasked with bringing down mobster Mickey Cohen (Sean Penn) in 1940s Los Angeles. We already showed you some photos of Ryan Gosling and Josh Brolin in costume and now we have some photos of Gosling and co-star Emma Stone, who plays the wife of Gosling’s character. Some actors have difficult moving out of a modern setting but judging by these photos, Stone clearly isn’t one of them. The terms “moll” and “dame” could easily be applied to her and I hope her character is more than just “Concerned Wife”.

Looks good and reminds me of The Untouchables. I will probably have to see this.

The plot seems a little too familar, Public Enemies, Untouchables, put togeather a team to take down the bad guy. But it's got a solid cast and looks pretty cool.

The plot seems a little too familar, Public Enemies, Untouchables, put togeather a team to take down the bad guy. But it's got a solid cast and looks pretty cool.

Yeah, looks like a movie i've seen before, but damn I won't mind watching it again with this cast :lol

I thought it said Monster Squad and I got happy for a second......

yeah that song was S_(poop)___
complete poop,
I hate when they feel they need to appeal to a certain audience, and they do this....

Movie looks great. Yeah sound track is on the corny side, but it works to attract the general audience. I don't care as long as its not part of the final film.

Back