Sideshow's 12-inch Boba Fett: TESB or ROTJ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sideshow 12-inch Boba Fett: TESB or ROTJ

• The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 42 64.6%
  • Return of the Jedi

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

Mortar Conn

Super Freak
Reaction score
When Sideshow does release its 12-inch Boba Fett, would you prefer the TESB verison or the ROTJ edition? Why?

Personally, I like the Empire Strikes Back BF, though he had very little screen time. Something about Fett's makeover for ROTJ seemed gaudy and out of place. Just my .02.

Mortar Conn said:
Personally, I like the Empire Strikes Back BF, though he had very little screen time. Something about Fett's makeover for ROTJ seemed gaudy and out of place. Just my .02.

Ditto......

I couldn't tell the difference if you set them side by side. You should add that as an option. :eek:

I think it's because he's more colorful in ROTJ because of his gauntlets. That's the deal. He's more simple in ESB, with matching armor (discluding shoulder and knee pads).

Either will be fine for the 12", but I'm really hoping the PF will be from ESB.

I know this is about the 12" figure, but I have to mention the PF whenever possible.

after 3 hasbro ESB versions, one ESB marmit and now one medicom ESB version, i sure hope sideshow makes the ROTJ version first.

I prefer ESB... but I'd like SS to do ROTJ Fett.

Here's why: all we've had is 12" ESB Fetts:

Marmit Fett - ESB
New Medicom Fett - ESB
Hasbro Electronic Fett - ESB
Hasbro reg Fett - ESB
VOTC Fett - ESB

Other than the GG bust and the statue, we've never had a 12" articulated ROTJ Fett yet. I'd like to see it first, then later an ESB version.

The correct answer is:

03.jpg

Holiday Special Boba Fett.

Hey, Hasbro's makin' him.

I guess either version would be fine with me since I couldn't tell you what the differences are.

TheObsoleteMan said:
I guess either version would be fine with me since I couldn't tell you what the differences are.
Ditto here. Though I voted for ESB.

Back