Sideshow boba fett 1/6 vs hoy toys 1:6 boba fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nahuelins.1998

Super Freak
Reaction score
Boba fett hoy toys vs sideshow
Hi in new so i dont know if im writing this in the right place but well

As you might know hot toys anounced a boba fett return of the jedi figure and sideshow as well but from the empire strikes back . .i really Want a boba fett figure from the 1/6 but i cant decide wich is better there is Also an old versión of the boba fett sideshow ,if someone cant Tell the diferente betwen this figures i would apriciate it.so wich of the three do you think is better ?wich one should i buy? I like more the sideshow old one but i have seen the reviews and they say its not that good
I would like your point if view and who do you think is better although the only one we know is the old sideshow one from scum and villan
a2c5aa1f18a2d13bc395c57aeed91c0a.jpg
4212130dc538c36fc88205405c119ba3.jpg
d2a5acdae18fbe2f8db8b42d50eb894c.jpg

Greetings

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Do you think so? I like the empire strikes back boba fett and it Also comes with more stuff but hot toys has better sculpt and articulation

IMO you have to decide which focus you want to go for (SS, HT or even Medicom). In the beginning I tried to collect a mixture of it, but it´s frustating as the figures don´t match (SS figures are taller and have more robust bodies).

With regard to Boba Fett, I sold my SS one due to the colour of the helmet which was really off ...

I think sideshow as i baught the jango fett figure and i Want them to match but as you say ss one isnt that good .i dont know if the new ss boba fett is the same as the old one

I think sideshow as i baught the jango fett figure and i Want them to match but as you say ss one isnt that good .i dont know if the new ss boba fett is the same as the old one

I have SS Jango and think HT Boba will look fine next to him. If you prefer Empire, I'm HT will get to him sometime after TFA hype crashes.

I Dont understand those terms "TFA".well that would be great i shall Wait for hot toys then

Now i get it You meen the force awakens

SSC Fett is one of their best. While HT will be better, its also coming several years later. I have two SSC in my cabinet: B Fett and Jango - both are awesome (as long as you don't touch Jango, his armor stays just 'fine!' lol)

I have the SS Fett for now. But when HT decides to do an ESB Fett, I'm sure it will be an upgrade to the SS version.

SSC Fett is one of their best. While HT will be better, its also coming several years later. I have two SSC in my cabinet: B Fett and Jango - both are awesome (as long as you don't touch Jango, his armor stays just 'fine!' lol)
One of their best.. ?

Seriously, come on now. :lol

Hot Toys will be better. The poseability and cape on the SSC Fett aren't that great. Also SSC isn't releasing a ROTJ Fett, that's just a re-release of the ESB with fewer accessories and maybe some minor improvements. If you want ESB Fett though, SSC is still a good option but I prefer the ROTJ design.

I have SS Jango and think HT Boba will look fine next to him. If you prefer Empire, I'm HT will get to him sometime after TFA hype crashes.

I think HT and SS will look OK together, if you focus your SS figures on helmeted and aliens. For example, the original SS Farm Boy Luke would not look good with the current HT offerings. Figures like SS Hammerhead would blend just fine though. I think Boba (and for that matter, IG88 and Bossk) will look great with HT stuff...

Thank you Guys for your help i guess i will Wait untill they come up and see wich one is better .i dont understand why ssc is realising the same figure but with less accesories do you know if they have improved something on the Toy?

Thank you Guys for your help i guess i will Wait untill they come up and see wich one is better .i dont understand why ssc is realising the same figure but with less accesories do you know if they have improved something on the Toy?

We wont know that until it hits retail, ultimately

Ultimately SSC figures are too much of a gamble compared to HT. The base body on the SSC figure stands a good chance of being 'floppy' and unable to hold a pose.

Just my experience with the 5 SSC figures i own. Beautiful figures but ultimately flawed, broken or disintegrating.

I am not saying its HT quality, but with the vest mod, it looks very good. And yes, I stand by my statement...! On of their best!
I'm not having a go at you man.. :lol ..it's just that there's so many things wrong with that version, that it's amazing people like it at all.

Back