Your 'Best Figure' Nomination for 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Vlad PF
then HT Platoon Taylor guy which I have yet to get but by reading the reviews and looking at the pics, that's going to be my choice for HT

I don't have it in hand yet but I think its going to go to Stark and his Mark 4 armor. Articulation. Head sculpt. Proportions. Complexity. A frick'n donut? Come on?? Forget about it.

mech tech tony was pretty cool too, i forgot to put him on my list. maybe not figure of the year but still badass!

Hot Toys T-1000, by far. I'd say Hot Toys T1 T-800 but I don't have it in hand and might not until 2011.

1. HT T2 t-800
2. ENTERBAY HD 1002 1/4 Bruce lee statue
3. HT Platoon Chris taylor
4. HT IM War machine
im not sure if blade and wolvie is 2010
5. HT blade
6. HT Wolvie

T2 Arnie no doubt for me.
I love the T-1000 but not it's not even close between the two for me. As I would have liked one I missed Blade so I can't comment on that.
Like everyone else I'm almost certain I'd be choosing T1 Arnold if I had him in hand.

T2 Arnie no doubt for me.
I love the T-1000 but not it's not even close between the two for me. As I would have liked one I missed Blade so I can't comment on that.
Like everyone else I'm almost certain I'd be choosing T1 Arnold if I had him in hand.

This is my answer, perfectly said.

1st T-1000
2nd T-800
3rd War Machine

I don't have the T1 800 so I'd consider that as a 2011 figure but that is looking to be the next on the list. I'd say that'd be high on the 2011 list.

I'm counting T1 Arnie in 2011 releases otherwise he's my 2 spot.

1. Iron Man Mk. IV - Hot Toys - Incredible construction of the suit, massive improvement over previous versions in accuracy and articulation, great accessories, as others have said this is the Iron Man figure to own.

2. T-1000 - Hot Toys - So many options for displaying his various looks.

3. T-800 - Hot Toys - Overshadowed by the T1 for me but still an incredible figure. Also gave it 3 rather then 2 spot do to the lack of BD options. A BD version would be the definitive T2 version imo.

Honorable Mention :

4. Chris Taylor - Hot Toys

5. Catwoman - Bootleg

IMGP1318a.JPG

Last edited:
Ufffff not an easy job, there are several figures with too many details, but i think that this are my fav....

1- T2 T800
2- Bat DX
3- Joker DX
4- Mark IV
5- Wolverine
6- Many.....

1. Batman DX
2. T-800 (T1 T-800 if it makes it to me this year)
3. Ezio

Honorables:
Chris Taylor
MK IV
T-1000

Nice surprise:
I'm quite thrilled at how good Black Widow can look with proper futzing... I held off for the longest time because all the pics shown looked horrible.

Some of your guys' list have figures from 2009 though.

Last edited:
Back