Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
104800.jpg

Elrond Figure agree's with you

As it seems SS is going after the movie appearance of characters I'd really like to see more badies after completing the fellowship.

Lurtz, regular Uruk-Hai or Saruman would be a good start.

The SSW Theoden is awesome. I actually rebought it a while back but would love to see him on steed.

The SSW Theoden is awesome. I actually rebought it a while back but would love to see him on steed.

Sculpt-wise, he was awesome, but I got one of the first batch that had horrible paint apps.

But yes, a Theoden on Snowmane would be awesome.

Yeah, that was always the issue. The gold paint was messed up on part of the run. Both of mine luckily were great.

Is toy tracker still reliable for pricing? I am looking to unload my maquettes, as I need the cash. I have all the exclusives, just not sure what prices I can expect? Thanks! :wave

Is toy tracker still reliable for pricing? I am looking to unload my maquettes, as I need the cash. I have all the exclusives, just not sure what prices I can expect? Thanks! :wave

why is everyone selling their lotr lineup? :(

most reliable is look at the completed ebay auctions, there is a checkbox you can click to show completed auctions sorted by recent first, and the ones that actually got sold has the green color. Take a look at those to see what people are willing to pay.

They should make a fullsize Treebeard Maquette...at least 18 inches tall...We have no treebeard fullsize as of yet

why is everyone selling their lotr lineup? :(

most reliable is look at the completed ebay auctions, there is a checkbox you can click to show completed auctions sorted by recent first, and the ones that actually got sold has the green color. Take a look at those to see what people are willing to pay.

Thanks, Gagaliya! I need to sell as I need the money. I am keeping my PFs, and decided that I do not need 2 or more representations of the same character. Hopefully, a Gimli PF will be done in the not-so-distant future!

Toytracker is dead in the water when it comes to current prices, don't bother with it :lecture

Gagaliya has the right idea, it just means having the patience to check through listings (both domestic and international sales) on the auction sites :wink1:

yeah and if selling on the forums, you can accept a little cheaper price because dont have to pay the 8% ebay fees.

of course everyone makes their own decisions, but personally i would keep the maquette and sell the premium formats for the good guys. The lotr PF for good guys is completely dead, you will never have a complete fellowship. While the maquette series is alive and well and the possibility of a full fellowship is very real with only 1 unannounced statue to complete it.

Those maquettes are also very well done and in many cases exceeds the PF counterparts. Only thing is the size difference, which I understand is a big issue for many collectors who only want 1/4.

Not me though :)

I would prefer to sell on the forum, where do I go to do that? (Sorry to all for misusing this thread, I know it is meant for discussing the maquettes not selling them)

Mouth of Sauron on horse with exclusive Mithril shirt should be next

Is this wishful thinking, or do you know something we don't?:wink1:

Nope...I'm just pissed off I didnt get the 1/6 scale model custom kit...It was awesome...expensive but worth it..If they could produce an Extended Edition film Boromir...why not an EE Film MoS?...If they ever should do this one it would be a 400 to 500 dollar piece IMHO

Back