Wanderer's Wares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I am only gone for a short while and you put up some more great pics. The custom futuristic Greek god and the dios look great.

I've loved Macross ever since G1 Jetfire. It's all 1/48 scale and got about 6 of them with separate armour packs :)

Plenty of begging and promises made to secure the cave haha!

1/48 ehh mr fancy pants

i can't wait to see them out of their boxes

Wow what awesome customs mate. That T2 dio is sick. Great great job. I might ask you to do a commission for me some day :wink1:

WOW! Great Update; Wanderer, really digging the Cable :rock:rock:rock

Cheers Colossus :) I don't know if you know but an old company called Horizon made a few vinyl 1:6 kits of a few characters including Marvel superheroes. Always loved this kit of Cable, the way he's armed to the teeth. I love Marvel but not that clue up about the character or look so decided to do my own thing with him...

1/48 ehh mr fancy pants

i can't wait to see them out of their boxes

:nana::lol Yeah I love these old school designs in the larger scale rather than 1/60. I think these were the last of my anime/mecha stuff before I switched full time to 1/6. I'll post pics soon all opened hopefully :)

Wow what awesome customs mate. That T2 dio is sick. Great great job. I might ask you to do a commission for me some day :wink1:

:wave Thanks for the feedback Sarvesh! Of course i'd love to do something for a fellow boardie, it'd be an honour! :clap

I've been working on this thing for months now. Sadly it's taken a back seat for various reasons and now on indefinite hold while I'm settling in to my new place.
It's a Space Marin created by Dorgmal Snow and Crimson Bob based on the Warhammer board games. I know next to nothing on the subject but they are stunning designs and the work Dorgs and CBob did to bring them to 1/6 was unbelievable. There's a SpaceMarines thread somewhere if anyone wants to see other ppl's works. I've again done my own thing and deviated from the basic concept...

229a74fb.jpg

b82e0be8.jpg

687fb5b2.jpg

I hope I get to finish him one day ... :thud:

I've been working on this thing for months now. Sadly it's taken a back seat for various reasons and now on indefinite hold while I'm settling in to my new place.
It's a Space Marin created by Dorgmal Snow and Crimson Bob based on the Warhammer board games. I know next to nothing on the subject but they are stunning designs and the work Dorgs and CBob did to bring them to 1/6 was unbelievable. There's a SpaceMarines thread somewhere if anyone wants to see other ppl's works. I've again done my own thing and deviated from the basic concept...

229a74fb.jpg

b82e0be8.jpg

687fb5b2.jpg

I hope I get to finish him one day ... :thud:

DAMN! This guy is Very Badass, Congrats Wanderer WOW!

Took a few weeks but managed to put the cabinets together...2 besta's and 2 Billys. Buying a third Billy and a smaller unit to hold my Hulk comiquette and Galactus bust :)
fe0bc200.jpg

Cheers mate! Fair play to Ikea, their stuff is so easy to put up. Had issues putting the glass doors on though as they're too heavy and topple the billy cabinets over when I open both doors :( Can't fix them to the walls either as I'm renting the place lol

More pics to come (with some stuff on them ha)

Last edited:
Back