Wanderer's Wares

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Wander's Wares...

Thanks for the kind words again guys. Regardin the Cenobites, I tried to stick as close as i could to the movie look but just couldn't get any decent reference pics that were consistent to each other. In the end I just decided to do my own thing with them :)

Lol yea mate! Just sorting out the rest of the house so hopefully in the next week or 2 I'll be able to concentrate on the mancave :)

Good question... I hear Detolfs let in a lot of dust but cost wise they'd be ideal but, as I've got some big pieces like PF's, an Endo skull etc I'm probably going to go down the Besta route or even a tradional glass cabinet. Hitting Ikea on tommorow so hopefully will have a better idea...

Couple more single figures floating around...customs I've made and originals...

f424fbed.jpg

This future war T800 came out ok...inspired by Nam's old sig...

6cf5b722.jpg

Spot the naked Yoda waiting a repaint :)

b51df5e2.jpg

all that macross stuff is mouth watering.

and i hope price to negotiate for the spare room was worth it haha

all that macross stuff is mouth watering.

and i hope price to negotiate for the spare room was worth it haha

I've loved Macross ever since G1 Jetfire. It's all 1/48 scale and got about 6 of them with separate armour packs :)

Plenty of begging and promises made to secure the cave haha!

Very nice pic updates. Love the Robocop's you have there. Any plans on buying the new HT one; if or when, it goes up for preorder. I started collecting to late in the game and didn't get the chance to own one. It will be a must preorder for me.

Thanks Firebird. Depends how it comes out I think but may go with Enterbays 1/4 scale. I'll be honest, The HT one I have with the flightpack isn't too shabby. Luckily I picked up the standard Robo with the fixed helmet (no exposed nose) and a fellow boardie gave me the flightpack which I love the design of.
The other Robo I have is an old vinyl kit which has limited articulation but sculpt and likeness wise is perfect. I'll post pics in a bit :)

Pics are a bit crappy but you get the idea! I used differeny shades of car spray paints to try and catch the look.

586c3a15.jpg

d56ba93a.jpg

46258634.jpg

The last pic, you can just about see the purple I added into the paint to get that layered look in the film...

Here's a custom I made not too long ago. I wanted a futuristic Greek god type of charactet. I think he's made up of so many figures,I've lost count :) Pretty happy how he came out.
He called Talos.

40ce5507.jpg

7ed42f8e.jpg

Wow! I never would of know that, that was a vinyl kit. Very nice work on the paint apps. :clap I can see the tint of purple in the last pic and thanks for sharing this with me.

No worries bro, thanks for looking! :D
Here's a diorama I made for my Hot Toy Endo. I was aiming for that scene at the beginning of T2 when they martch enmasse over the battlefield. I've gone for 3 different scales of Endo with the 1/6 standing in the middle to give an illusion of depth of vision...

2a9e9f4a.jpg

ba659de1.jpg

82568e62.jpg

Pitu sold me a demon Freddy a few years back and it came with a Jason mask so I decided to do a custom job.
It isn't from any particular film just my interpretation. I used real hair in patches on his head.

ed0f1932.jpg

afde11bc.jpg

And yeah, they are figures covered in bags in the background!

X-Men Cable diorama I made. Vinyl kit I painted up and bought he jungle foliage. It isn't accurate whatsoever but I like it...

90ee8cd1.jpg

Sideshow Gamorrean on the right with a repainted Hasbro I did a bit ago. Should look good in my Jabba set up...

ec0db689.jpg

Back