• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

W: Barney Ross Jeans, Sideshow Han Solo Vest, Iron Man Helmet, more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Want:T-800 Cargo pants, lots more 1:6 Parts! H: Lots!

I have the T1 T800 cargo pants for you! I just sent you a PM about them. Get back to me when you can. :wave I saw that carthut's are already sold now.

Re: Want:Lots of 1:6 Parts and figures! H: HT Whiplash Parts plus Lots more!!

Big O'le jeans on the way brother...

Re: Want: White Sideshow stands, 1:6 parts and figs H: HT Whiplash Parts plus Lots mo

So you're the bastard who bought all the crazy cop belts from TA! Curse thee! :rotfl

Re: Want: White Sideshow stands, 1:6 parts and figs H: HT Whiplash Parts plus Lots mo

Nope. Only got 1. Had to see it in person before buying a ton of them.

They were gone the same night they went up, which I figured, but I didn't want to risk the betl not being right. Parts on TA go fast!

Re: Want: Crazy Owners Victorian Suit, Tee Hee hand, Mech Test Stark Body, Two-face t

Thanks for the link. Too bad that's a pound sign and not a dollar sign :lol

Re: WTT/B: Walter White, Universal Monsters, Perseus Body H: Lots to trade!

seen this on evilbay if its any help, although it may be from a banned freak

Re: W: Bruce Lee Body, Zombie Survival #1, HT Indy shirt, lots of 1:6 H: TTM 19

the forearms have light weathering, make an offer if interested.

SAM_0017_zps7da96db9.jpg

Re: W: Iminime VIP Walking Dead help, Bruce Lee Body, Zombie Survival #1 H: TTM 19

i sent you a PM buttmunch.

Back