• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

W: Barney Ross Jeans, Sideshow Han Solo Vest, Iron Man Helmet, more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Want: 1:6 Parts and figures, Have: 1:6 Parts and figures

kewl. I'll take the pants and jacket if you would. $$ or trade some decals. hit me up.

Re: Want: Enterbay hands, Goemon boots/figures, Joker parts, Asian Hat, Panzergrenadi

Hey BM,

I have the long sleeve white thermal shirt you're looking for! (on the bottom there) :)
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90275

IMG_7765.jpg

I also have this shirt if you're interest. I haven't gotten around to adding it to my FS thread yet. It's not quite what you're asking for but maybe it'll work?

sku1681.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Want: Enterbay hands, Goemon boots/figures, Joker parts, Asian Hat, Panzergrenadi

Hey, I just saw your post :duh

If you are looking to trade them, let me know! :D

Re: Want: Asian Conical Hat, Sideshow Phantom, Police acceories, and more 1:6 stuff!

you selling the re 3 jill outfit how much ?

Re: Want: T-800 Body, Sideshow Phantom, Police accessories Have: Lots of 1:6 parts

I noticed you are after a T-800 head and body. I need a T2 leather coat. If you decide to buy one, I'd take the coat or we can split the cost. Yodasan has one..

Re: Want: Universal Monsters, Joker hands, HT parts, MORE H: Lots to trade!

i have a Phantom of the opera sse misb for 45.00 shipped if you are still looking

Re: Want: Chris Redfield Hands, Snake Eyes Boots, & more H: Lots

sent you a pm about the SSC Storm Shadow stuff

Re: Want:HT Hands, guns, outfits, accessories and more! : Lots!

I have adv tt, ht necks, and batman tdk stands. Pm me with offer.

Re: Want:HT Hands, guns, outfits, accessories and more! : Lots!

I have a 1/6 black Leather vest and leather jacket. interested?

Back