The "I Cant Believe This is Still In-Stock" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture I thought Ledger's performance was underwhelming. I know he won an academy award for it, but there were so many better performances he should've won it for. :huh

Actually I thought it was over the top but great ! It just shows that different people see different things.

I still can't believe that Hitman is in stock with only 125 ex made. He must just not be popular enough.

I still can't believe that Hitman is in stock with only 125 ex made. He must just not be popular enough.

I've always wanted to get a Hitman Agent 47, but I decided that he'd be cooler as a 1/6 if Hot Toys or Enterbay did him...

True, very strange he is still in stock. I ordered him not so long ago and very happy with it. I blame it on him SS never experimented (except for Kratos and Lara) further with game characters (especially in pf form)

Yikes, how much will that run you with added charges? Sideshow doesn't use USPS so I'm afraid to know all the extra taxes and fees that Fedex or UPS will charge you..:horror

It's actually cheap enough. SS made a deal with Fedex for their delivery to Canadians and usually charge $25 only to ship a PF, maquette, com, etc. They also can't charge you duty because of the Free trade agreement (made in the US), so you pay the taxes. My Warmachine maquette wich is pretty big and heavy cost me somewhere around $50ish if I remember correctly.

:lecture And Mola Ram PF...and Rocketeer PF (which I'm glad, because I haven't bought it yet! :lol )

Yeah, Rocketeer has what...es of 300 or lower? That is surprising as it is an awesome PF. MR I am not so surprised though it is a great piece. I'm also surprised Luke Jedi PF EX is still around.

When I got my Rocketeer, both heads had some defects so I contacted SSC. They sent out two new heads and instructed me to break them and I was like, why, the piece isn't even sold out. lol

I keep eying the rocketeer PF

It took me 2 months considering it before I pulled the trigger. Really liking it, even the EX head which is slightly larger but from some perspectives it's very hard to tell.

I thought Daredevil Comiquette EX was sold out??? It's available again.

Back