The "I Cant Believe This is Still In-Stock" Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two-Face is one of my favorite Hot Toys. Never understood the general lack of interest surrounding him.

I found him blah in the movie. Probably because Joker overshadowed him big time. Just not a character I've ever liked actually. Not even when Tommy Lee Jones played him.

Two-Face is a solid figure. . . just kinda boring.

The poor sales of Two-Face probably taught HT not to do guys in suits. All you jabronis who didn't buy Two-Face are the reason we don't have Inception figures.

No i believe hot toys decided not to do inception because they were just guys in suit's:dunno(they gave there reasons during a q&a a while back), i doubt it had anything to do with two-face ..at least two-face had character with that head sculpt and burnt coat, inception figure would just look like figures of the actors.

No i believe hot toys decided not to do inception because they were just guys in suit's:dunno(they gave there reasons during a q&a a while back), i doubt it had anything to do with two-face ..at least two-face had character with that head sculpt and burnt coat, inception figure would just look like figures of the actors.

Oh you mean like Bruce Lee in casual wear or a suit ? :lol

Oh you mean like Bruce Lee in casual wear or a suit ? :lol

The exception can be made for the suited Bruce lee because he is BRUCE LEE!

..and like i said hot toys commented on this themselfs ..so they know what there doing.

I found him blah in the movie. Probably because Joker overshadowed him big time. Just not a character I've ever liked actually. Not even when Tommy Lee Jones played him.

I preferred him to The Joker, honestly. Ledger's Joker was brilliant, memorable, and very entertaining. However he was quite empty, soulless, and even one-note. I like to compare him to the shark from Jaws. A great villain to love/hate, but absolutely zero depth. Harvey Dent was the emotional center of the story, and his tragic decent from bold heroics to deranged villainy was always intended to be the focal point of the entire film. The Joker was a glorified plot device, but Harvey was the plot itself. Not to mention visually I found his appearance fascinating. So, great character, great figure, both totally lost in the Ledger/Joker hype.

Superman is still only in pre-order... A lot of figure sell-out once they're on the market as a lot of fanboys want to get it first and wait to determine who (seller) is the best bet to get the figure off.

I preferred him to The Joker, honestly. Ledger's Joker was brilliant, memorable, and very entertaining. However he was quite empty, soulless, and even one-note. I like to compare him to the shark from Jaws. A great villain to love/hate, but absolutely zero depth. Harvey Dent was the emotional center of the story, and his tragic decent from bold heroics to deranged villainy was always intended to be the focal point of the entire film. The Joker was a glorified plot device, but Harvey was the plot itself. Not to mention visually I found his appearance fascinating. So, great character, great figure, both totally lost in the Ledger/Joker hype.

To each their own, of course. You're lucky you're posting this in this thread cause the Joker fanatics would eat you alive in the DC section for saying this :lol

People say two faces sculpt's are both really thin ..is that really the case?, some pics i have seen make them look that way.

To each their own, of course. You're lucky you're posting this in this thread cause the Joker fanatics would eat you alive in the DC section for saying this :lol

Look at my name... trust me, I am a Joker fanatic. :lol
I've loved The Joker since I was a little boy, reading the comics, and Ledger's incarnation was about as close to on-screen perfection as I expect to get any time soon. However I have always felt that, emotionally, Two-Face was the superior villain. I like to be emotionally invested in my characters. It is kind of difficult to do that with Ledger's Joker. Even in the animated series, I always felt very strongly for Harv's struggle, while The Joker was just fun and sinister.
Anyway, back to the toys, I proudly own all the Hot Toys Jokers, so I'm by no means a hater. I just never understood why so many people skipped such a great figure like Two-Face. That was all I was saying. :peace

Look at my name... trust me, I am a Joker fanatic. :lol
I've loved The Joker since I was a little boy, reading the comics, and Ledger's incarnation was about as close to on-screen perfection as I expect to get any time soon. However I have always felt that, emotionally, Two-Face was the superior villain. I like to be emotionally invested in my characters. It is kind of difficult to do that with Ledger's Joker. Even in the animated series, I always felt very strongly for Harv's struggle, while The Joker was just fun and sinister.
Anyway, back to the toys, I proudly own all the Hot Toys Jokers, so I'm by no means a hater. I just never understood why so many people skipped such a great figure like Two-Face. That was all I was saying. :peace

I thought that about Nicholson's Joker and look what happened ! It's not impossible that someone beats out Ledger, although improbable.

Hey, to each their own about characters and opinions.

I thought that about Nicholson's Joker and look what happened ! It's not impossible that someone beats out Ledger, although improbable.

Hey, to each their own about characters and opinions.

:lecture:lecture:lecture I thought Ledger's performance was underwhelming. I know he won an academy award for it, but there were so many better performances he should've won it for. :huh

:lecture:lecture:lecture I thought Ledger's performance was underwhelming. I know he won an academy award for it, but there were so many better performances he should've won it for. :huh

Many think that the Oscar he was awarded for TDK was actually the one he should have won for Brokeback Mountain but lost out to Phillip Seyour Hoffman.

Back