1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

How much did the whole thing cost from SS to UK if you don't mind saying? With FedEx customs costs and shipping. I always find SS too expensive unless I can only order from them. But tempted by the camo tumbler.
:hi5:

Think it works out at around £380 in all have not had the FedEx bill yet it was £295 shipped without the FedEx bill

I have mine on PO and seeing all these pictures are making me crazy!!!:panic:

I am so torn to keep this or cxl and get the camo??? The clock is ticking before the final charge to ship!!!:impatient::panic::panic:

No the box was in perfect shape & you couldn't tell the wheel had a problem until taking it out of the box.

Jay,

When you took it out of the box, did the wheel fall off easily?

Jay,

When you took it out of the box, did the wheel fall off easily?

After reading what happened to yours I walked round my mums and took it out the box to check mine as I hadn't actually removed . Wheels seemed fine thank god

If it were only that easy! I already have to work the wife to let me get this and the 89"....So three wont cut it!! Until ofcourse the 66' comes out then I need that to complete the set!!! hahaha

Got mine today & for the most part it came in good shape. The steering console had come off the tab that slides forward & back but I snapped it on & it's OK. It's all assembled & good to go.

One question...any tips on the easiest way to get the red locking tabs out of the front wheels? The back ones are easy but the front ones....not so much.

Huge +1!!!

I searched through the previous release Tumbler thread... and nobody seemed to know how. :( Maybe needle nose pliers?

Just a few quick pics...still have to clean the finger smudges off the windshield...:slap

DSCN0648-1.jpg

DSCN0657-1.jpg

DSCN0654.jpg

DSCN0658-1.jpg

DSCN0666-1.jpg

looking good karnis....all these problems are worrying me now...Hope mine doesn't have any problems....

Took my own advice... needle nose pliers did the trick perfectly! No way you can get those suckers out by your fingertips!

Love Klipsch... rocking them for my home theater as well!

Quick question... are these window wiper blades moveable?

Not quite...Klipsch L&R...that is a Def Tech center speaker though...and rears too.

lolololol i knew the bog ones where Klipsch! i love em! Horn all the way! i havent seen those i a while though.

Just got mine at home, sadly I'm still at work. Those of you who have already received it, is it worth every penny?

The fish tank idea crossed my mind, but it would have to be a fair sized one and it would weigh quite a bit compared to the acrylic. And it only cost me a couple hundred to make the case.[/QUOTE]

That's not bad at all. Much better than I thought that it would be for a case of that quality and size. And I understand about the tank. I have a huge corner tank currently but it's housing my Turtles Grimlock and Slag but I may be relocating them to a different tank lol

Picked up my case today :)

My tumbler won't ship from Sideshow until the end of September though :(

C1F816F6-C466-41EA-B783-D5844F1175ED-575-00000051C3411E11.jpg

Back