• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+ 1 for RUMADMAN for the super fast payment for the P2 Elder
pieces.

I know it has been a few days since you left me feedback, so please don't take away the feedback you left for me.:rotfl

It's none of your business as is, so leave it alone. You too galactiboy, Thrustmaster, and pixletwin. This thread is for feedback, not telling people what you think of their decisions. This situation is not fair to me.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
This is funny.

Hey champ, are you like 10years old?
Life aint fair. Deal with it.

Also need to leave feedback for:
+1 for 915stag51 for selling me his Thing PF ex. (local buy)
+1 for theAmarath for selling me his Hottoys P2 BD

Says the guy who tells me to stop PMing him when I told him to please stop throwing out insults. :cuckoo:

When someone rubs another person the wrong way a lot, it should not be a shocker that the first person gets angry. :exactly:

sorry for commenting this thread too much Jen, these guys just aggravate me. :peace

Did I ask you?

I didn't think so. back to your hole.

You do realize that the guy left you feedback on the 13th, right?

+1 for mah45 for picking up my SS Emperor! Fast payment, easy to deal with!!!

Wow.

I've been checking this thread and nothing. I must have missed it, and Jen hasn't updated the thread yet, so I kept seeing the same feedback I've had since my last deal.

Adding an edit note to my posts now.

+1 for Galactiboy

Thanks a lot for buying Freddy, really helped me and paid when he said he would. Thanks again!

Wow.

I've been checking this thread and nothing. I must have missed it, and Jen hasn't updated the thread yet, so I kept seeing the same feedback I've had since my last deal.

Adding an edit note to my posts now.

:lol :lol :lol :lol Wow, that is hilarious :slap

Anyway, some feedback:
+1 for Manticor72c: Bought a Medicom Jango Fett off me, very fast payment and excellent communication. A real pleasure to deal with :duff

+1 for Agen_Kolar: Bought his Imperial Throne, shipped quickly and it was well packed :duff

+1 for Kuzeh: Bought a Orko/Prince Adam 2pack off him. Figures are great :rock

+1 for Dark Passenger: Bought the supremely cool custom Freddy Krueger off of him. Paid on Monday, arrived on Wednesday and it was meticulously packaged. Guy knows how to handle high-end figures :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back