• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

THE BRAND NEW FEEDBACK THREAD - Use this one!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Kibishii for the awesome grievous PF cape!

+1 for Ragnarohman for the grievous PF!

JB

+5 for Anthos! Thanks again Adam for the AWESOME DEAL on the Sideshow Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker, and Assaj Ventress loose figures! I really appreciate it! :wave

+1 Kaijuboy as a buyer, quick and easy (that's what she said!).

Dude, you owe me $.50... :lol

+ 1 to EndlessRain for a Pred 2 HT

+1 to Evilface for a decal

+1 to crazypredator2 for Barnabas Collins 1/6

+1 to stshammgod for Rocky IV HT

Same to be said for member Cruxz so +1 for him please. Quick & clear communication, prompt payment & overall, a pleasure to deal with. Highly recomended. Thanks again.

+1 for Mitch for the HT IM Mk2 Exclusive.
Great guy to deal with. Thanks.

A huge +2 for Traylorc for two transactions which went super smoothly.
This is the ideal buyer. Fabulous experience.

RE: Bowen Thanos statue and Bowen classic Warlock statue.

+2 for Risingstar...purchased Bowen Thanos and Warlock.

Overall experience was very professional, items were packaged extremely well, and the communication was superb. On top of that he's a hell of a nice guy!

+1 for Bearmodel... Bought my Wolverine exc. from him, everything went smoothlly, he packed and shipped everything quite nicelly with it's original box and shipper, it arrived perfect and was extremelly nice at reserving the item for a few days...Highlly recomend +++.

So I am running a little behind...saved up these feedbacks, here they are!

+2 Mr Barlow
+1 Q
+1 DerMann
+1 neo
+1 Levit05

Sorry to those I ran late "feedbacking".

A little behind myself, but all prompt payments and 'Face's decals never cease to impress!

+1 Elvis76
+1 Kozin
+1 Trebor
+1 TheNamMagazine
+1 Skiman
+1 Buttmunch
+1 OneThousandMasks
+1 EVILFACE

:hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back