The anatomical impossibilities of being a superhero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And by reversing time to save Lois does he not undo the good he did elsewhere that meant he was too late to save Lois in the first place?

Its totally nonsensical, I really don't understand how it was ever accepted by audiences.

I always thought HE went back in time, not that the Earth reversed time.:dunno

It's too bad that in order to push time forward again, they had him turn around and fly the other way. Now that I'm older, I really wish Donner and company figured something else out to conclude the film with. It's the same reason I think his ending to the sequel was cheap.

How does Batman not get shot in the head and killed by a 2 bit criminal?

He's Batman! :lecture

Even so, Spiderman should be able to at least knock him unconscious with one punch...or accidentally kill him if he fails to judge it correctly.

How does Aquaman breathe underwater without gills?

How does Bane eat if he has to keep the mask on at all times to keep the pain at bay? (TDKR)

Can Spiderman whack off ? Wouldn't his hands stick to his junk?

Even so, Spiderman should be able to at least knock him unconscious with one punch...or accidentally kill him if he fails to judge it correctly.

Good point.

I'm not sure about past writers, but It was revealed before Parker died during Slott's run that he pulls most of his punches, so he's probably very careful about knocking people unconscious.

How does The Flash not burn up his clothes, or boots moving that fast?

My question is how does Superman actually have things go back in time by spinning the Earth in the opposite direction? In reality he's just making the Earth spin in a different direction, not reversing time.

And by reversing time to save Lois does he not undo the good he did elsewhere that meant he was too late to save Lois in the first place?

Its totally nonsensical, I really don't understand how it was ever accepted by audiences.

I always thought HE went back in time, not that the Earth reversed time.:dunno

It actually ties into Einstein's theory of relativity in that time is relative to the observer. By flying faster than the speed of light, Superman was able to reverse his own timeline. Also, I'm sure that, by knowing how much time it took him to do the other good deeds, he was able to adjust accordingly to save Lois and the world.

How does Batman not get shot in the head and killed by a 2 bit criminal?

He was trained in stealth and combat, and he's practically a ninja, but, aside from that, he also has enough common sense to not give them the chance to aim at his head.

How does Aquaman breathe underwater without gills?

How does Bane eat if he has to keep the mask on at all times to keep the pain at bay? (TDKR)

Can Spiderman whack off ? Wouldn't his hands stick to his junk?

Do you know Atlantean physiology? How do you know that there isn't some internal component.

I'd assume that he might just get the nutrients in some other form, such as an injection. Another theory is that he can adjust his dosage to sustain himself without his mask long enough to eat.

I'd presume that, as he got more experience with his powers, he was able to retain more control over them.

Galactus is pretty much a demi god wielding the power cosmic so why does he need a space ship to travel about and a specially designed suit to contain his power?! I need answers !

Galactus is pretty much a demi god wielding the power cosmic so why does he need a space ship to travel about and a specially designed suit to contain his power?! I need answers !

It really doesn't make sense that he could make the Silver Surfer able to not eat, while he himself requires planets to sustain him. The ship is what contains the device necessary to suck the life from planets so he can feed from them. I imagine his suit acts like a feeding machine,which he recharges at his ship. So he has great power by feeding, but making the Silver Surfer?

Back