Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the 1:1 Yoda Bust had an MSRP of $549, so there is no chance that the full figure will be less than $1000. I think we would be lucky if this comes in around $2000.

With today's collectible pricing, you can almost count on that.

Next years LSF's will be over 2K. This will be $2500. :)

I told my wife she better win the lottery if she wishes to keep me and my collectable habbit going.

...she told me I can go but the collection stays. :(

I have the ROTS Pepsi Yoda which I think is the best available so far. However, I'll be looking to trade up when Sideshow and eFX battle it out for the best OT Yoda.

It's gonna be a hell of a wait.

im still waiting for that efx yoda puppet..:(

I WANT SS YODA NOW!!!!

On a separate note, I had a chat with the efx guys at their booth while getting my coulson badge, the next piece in the pipe is the studio scale y-wing. When asked release date, he said next year. I was going to say something smartass but since the dude was so nice i just said great thanks.

So probably expect the y-wing around 2016 if lucky.

I have the Blockbuster Yoda and have wanted the Pepsi Yoda for awhile. Glad I passed on the Illusive Concepts since the latex wears over time.

Hoping the new life-size rendition is durable and a good likeness.....and inexpensive!

The likeness looks really good and it's not the prequel version, score on both points.

One thing I am really hoping for is the eyes are glass/specially done like the subzero bust not just painted on. As sideshow has a terrible track record with painted eyes and life size will make it much more obvious.

I think this is probably my most waited piece out of all the releases/preorders and will be my first life size.

No one messes with yoda, he will kick your ***!

Nice!
I like it so far!

If priced correctly, I may get this.
He doesn't take up much room, even at 1:1! :lol

yoda.gif

luke_yoda.jpg

Looks incredible....praying for a good price point! I won't pay more than 1500 for it.

It would be nice if it was around that price.
I don't know exactly how tall Yoda is, but at 1:1, he might be in the same ballpark (height-wise) as Sideshow's LSF line.

It would be nice if it was around that price.
I don't know exactly how tall Yoda is, but at 1:1, he might be in the same ballpark (height-wise) as Sideshow's LSF line.

LSF Maul is about 40" while Yoda is what..26"? Of course they don't charge by the inch however :lol

My gut instinct would see this thing being 2k or up unfortunately.... even though I would hate it if it did.

Let's break it down, the 1:1 bust would be $700 if made now in todays money - add 1 more hand, a cane, 2 feet, 8 inches of robe and a base and in sideshow $ that's 3k easy :lol

Let's break it down, the 1:1 bust would be $700 if made now in todays money - add 1 more hand, a cane, 2 feet, 8 inches of robe and a base and in sideshow $ that's 3k easy :lol

Haha that's what pains me about the bust...it was so close to being a full body!

This is a must have for me. There have been many years resisting other offerings (Pepsi, rubies illusive concepts). I am ready for a more definitive version!

Back