Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lamp is fantastic and if I had any other yoda piece even just one I think the lamp would be a fantastic and unique accompanying piece.....

If (which I really doubt) some are still available once more details about the 1:1 yoda are released I can see myself ordering one

SS Life Size Yoda 2013

If there is already a thread on this statue please merge.

Otherwise i cant believe noone posted yet, a full life size yoda from sideshow!

Dont think i have been this excited for a release yet since dc pfs were announced. Will be my first ever life size statue :)

yoda.jpg

Re: SS Life Size Yoda 2013

Can't wait to get some more information on this. Anticipation is killing me. I think this will be a lot of people's first 1:1, for obvious reasons.

I will be very curious about his price-point. If it goes too far over 1k I am out. I am also curious what their choice of materials would be... I would not want it if the figure was made of a deteriorating latex foam.

I will be very curious about his price-point. If it goes too far over 1k I am out. I am also curious what their choice of materials would be... I would not want it if the figure was made of a deteriorating latex foam.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess between $1,000 - $1,500. Probably more on the high range. Just a guess.

Since Sideshow's Star Wars PF's are now nearing $400 and I'm sure by the time Yoda comes out their PF's will be up to $500, I don't see them charging anything less than $2500 for a life size figure. Even the Darth Maul LSF is $2000.

If the two pictures posted so far are any indication, this will have a neck joint. His head is definitely posed differently in both

Looking at the size of it, I would say its the same size as Darth Maul LSF...

So this should be in the $2250 range...

as long as the quality is good, i will pay whatever sideshow asks.

Paying whatever they ask is the path to the dark side, payment leads to maxed credit credit, maxed credit card leads to angry wife, angry wife leads to suffering.

Paying whatever they ask is the path to the dark side, payment leads to maxed credit credit, maxed credit card leads to angry wife, angry wife leads to suffering.

haha, angry wife definitely leads to suffering but i budget my statue purchases as a normal monthly expense just like mortgage/traveling etc.. credit card debt = bad, 20%+ interest to the bank with current 10 year treasury at <3% is highway robbery.

Although this is technically a 1:1, you have to take the small size into account. I think this will be a great piece and I'd love to have one but if it is over $1000 it will be completely out of my range, unfortunately. I'm hoping they have a large ES and lower price on this one. What a great way to get us into their bigger statues. Hoping...

I dunno. I'm pretty selective of the pieces I buy so for the right ones I'm prepared to put down a fair amount provided it's something I REALLY want. This could be one of them based on what I've seen so far. Personally I hope the price isn't too low because that probably means it's made of crap. And I prefer a lower ES too. Cuts down on the amount of fake collectors out there owning the same piece only because they hoard whatever their line of credit will allow instead of really appreciating what they've got.

Well, the 1:1 Yoda Bust had an MSRP of $549, so there is no chance that the full figure will be less than $1000. I think we would be lucky if this comes in around $2000.

Back