Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger - Sorcerer's Stone

Yup, and please do sculpted hair!!!

Sculpted hair yes yes and hell to the yes. I want this like yesterday!! probably won't be able to get them all, but Dumbledore is a must when that comes.

Looks like Star Ace further figure anouncements coming in the next week. Hopefuly, it will be on Hermione too.

Looks like Star Ace further figure anouncements coming in the next week. Hopefuly, it will be on Hermione too.

Trying to get Hermione JUST right. We may see a different character before her. (and not the one you're thinking).

I'm probably in the minority, but I'm hoping for Mad-Eye. I just think that figure would look amazing.

Mind you, I have 4x Harry, 4x Ron, 2x Voldemort, 1x Steve Mcqueen (proper fanboy here) so, really want Hermione to balance the two boys. But, I'd rather wait and they get her right. . .

What they had so far looked good to me, but I trust they know what they're doing.

What they had so far looked good to me, but I trust they know what they're doing.

From what I can remember, I've seen two different sculpts for this so far. They were both good.

I'm thinking Malfoy. So not him I guess.

Be interesting to see if it's one of the characters on their poster/backdrop they had at the NYCC. Harris Dumbledore was one of them, Draco, McGonagal, Quiditch outfits for older Ron and Harry. . . I really want the Prison Outfit for Sirius. They did show it and it looked amazing.

Oh, and Umbridge. . . So I can burn that B*TCH!

I gotta be honest, while im a fan of this series im mostly excited for this figure to come out so I can finally get a body for my "The Last of Us" Ellie.

Seems like that second version of Sirius and a Dumbledore are on the verge of being revealed.

Though I would wait to release that second version of Sirius for a year or so to get some distance between them, otherwise people will cancel their existing Sirius pre-orders.

If it's Bellatrix, I'm going to #$@&%* freak out.

I hope its Snape seeing as we thought we'd get him earlier, but the NYCC pics suggested otherwise.

Back