Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger - Sorcerer's Stone

You know what occurred to me today? Why hasn't anyone made a figure of Rama from The Raid yet? Those films have the best action sequences I've ever seen! I wouldn't mind someone like SA or Storm doing it.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to see a few figures from Farscape. That show was rich in characters.

There are a lot of things on the table, but if anyone has suggestions, please make them. Star Ace with X-Plus behind them has a deep history of different types of collectibles, including vinyl and die-cast.

If I thought I could even break even on Farscape 1:6 figures I'd fund them myself. But do you really think even 100 of each character would sell?

I think 300 of each would sell. Tha's just me though. It lasted 4 seasons. But you're probably right Rockne O'Bannon's shows have not been successful in the 1:6 market.

Just saw on Facebook that Big Chief Studios will be selling these figures too.
I wouldn't use them myself. BBTS,AE & soon Sideshow will be selling them.
I looked at the price for a PO Voldemort on their site and it was pricey, well pricey if you're ordering it from the U.S.
Not sure what the conversion rate is for dollars to pounds sterling.

Exchange rate + customs etc would be key reasons for the price hike.

And I would like to see Star Ace make more classic film stars, in their 'My Favourite Movie Star' series. Bogart, Chaplin etc would always be welcome on my shelf.

Posted by Denny

"our OEM work

lisensed by Star Ace toys"

10422321_891538660910762_6070076058477363243_n.jpg

Does that mean no rooted hair? :pray:

I want Deathly Hallows Hermione. 1/6 Emma Watson would be the holy grail of my collection. :lol

Excited to see this one! Hurry Star Ace.. :impatient:

And bring on those Deathly Hallows versions. I'll buy every single one of those along with Voldy.

I echo the feelings of approval for the sculpted hair...

Back