Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, ooh, hope I'm in the next group too! :hi5:

Only if you do the Truffle Shuffle. Kidding, man. I'll get you in there.

Thanks Shawn! I'll keep watching the thread...and get practicing on that truffle shuffle to try to bump myself further up the list.

:wink1:

Hey Shawn, I'm getting REALLY good at the truffle shuffle now...any chance my 1/4 scale ROTLA Indy jacket, 1/4 whip and 1/6 KOTCS jacket are getting closer? :pray:

:duff

arm sleeves that I ordered in november 2008? one set of muscle and one set of regular? any news on these please?

Anything new on these orders since this was posted in April?

What I'm doing currently; 7-10 day projection:

MaulFan
Murderofcrows71
LordAzrael
Dyplodicus1975
Tyler
Sachiel
GruffOldBear
Mando
McFly

Like I said, I want a good chunk done at once. I shipped a big chunk a while back, then a steady trickle, now I want another chunk :gun

Chouzi, I'm going to stick you in the next group. I'll start that soon after the guys above go out.

Hey Shawn, That Truffle Shuffle is near perfection now! Just wondering about my 1/4 ROTLA Indy jacket, my 1/4 whip and my 1/6 KOTCS jacket. Truffle shuffling away over here! :wink1:

Shawn What about me? Ordered a Maximus probably close to almost a yr ago now. Your partner said it was shipping out like 3-5 months ago. Please pm me.

Thanks

89 Batman, going on 2 maybe 3 years. Was supposed to take maybe 2 months. Emails every 30 seconds until I payed and then nothing.

Add me to the given up but still gonna post it here so people know the way this guy does buisness crowd.

Honestly its not even what I bought anymore, he changed the design to new parts. Its beyond the most retarded transaction I think I've probably ever been involved in.

I actually got the 89 and Returns Batman a while back that I ordered years ago, they were unsized because of the dragon body they were on, looked nothing like Keaton, and stank of cigarette smoke. after waiting so long for them they were a huge dissapointment and I sold them the week after on Ebay.

Back