Sovereign Studios updates - Current thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he owed me a figure, I would win the auction and then tell him that I already paid.

He's still raking in thousands of bucks on ebay lately. Selling new Batman, Green Goblin and Gladiator figures.

Wow, I won a goblin from this guy recently, it's really nice actualy, I didn't know he owed so many guys figures? What's the deal with him...he sells every week, for months now...I don't get why he don't come back here and make things right?

Wow, I won a goblin from this guy recently, it's really nice actualy, I didn't know he owed so many guys figures? What's the deal with him...he sells every week, for months now...I don't get why he don't come back here and make things right?

The same reason they all flake out. He took way too many orders upfront, and then by the time it comes around to actually making good on all those orders, the money is already long since spent so the motivation to complete what must seem a Herculean task is no longer there. Like too many before him, it was easier to disappear. Out of sight, out of mind.

With ebay, he has to finish the work first before he gets paid, and he can complete them at his leisure.

I just found both Paypal invoice emails in an old email folder for the custom Maximus I never received--one from Nov 19, 2008 and one from March 12, 2010. Obviously Paypal is not going to refund my money, but I do have legit proof of fraud, so what would be my next step legally? File charges against him in his municipality? I have a lot of lawyer buddies who would do this as a freebie.

Your lawyer friends would probably know better than the boardies here on that one. But I have seen folks say in other situations that that is the way to go--take it to the local police where the guy/gal lives.

Your lawyer friends would probably know better than the boardies here on that one. But I have seen folks say in other situations that that is the way to go--take it to the local police where the guy/gal lives.

Right...I guess I was hoping someone had an address here for him so I would have it for those guys before I talked to them.

I've just given up on getting my money back from all the past scum bags from this forum that took it and then just did a runner.

One huge draw back of custom figures is these types of people but from everything I've seen over the years it usually all begins with contacting the local police dept.

Right...I guess I was hoping someone had an address here for him so I would have it for those guys before I talked to them.

I don't recall where he's at... but he is still active on eBay so it's possible to find out through there. But I think we can all very safely assume he's just written off any debts he has here.

WELL, THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE HAS RIPPED ME OFF...I ORDERED A FIGURE THROUGH HIS WEBSITE AND 2 ACCESSORIES, 5 MONTHS LATER AND EMAILS THAT FALL ON DEAF EARS..I AM OUT $250....WHAT A REAL PIECE OF ****!!!! AND CONTINUES TO SELL ON EBAY WITH ZERO WORRY....I HAD BOUGHT A BUNCH FROM HIM ALREADY, ALL GOOD, THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN HE TURNS BAD!!! OBVIOUSLY HE HAS A MAJOR MALFUNTION IN THE BRAIN, AS HE THINKS HE HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG!!! A MAJOR THIEF THAT HAS YET TO GET CAUGHT AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE....A REAL DIRT BAG !!:mad:....

thanks for the heads up guys. his figures are good but i wont spend money on anyone who steals and rips people off. I hate nothing more than people who steal and lie. hes a dirty ****

I used to be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but now it's clear he's a dirtbag and that is it.

Not to mention any figure you get from him will reek of tobacco.

hey guys,
whats puzzling is i bought 2 figures from him with no problems at all? sorry 3 figures, spent around $500, why not rip me off for $500 than the $250 ? i tried like hell to give him time to make it right, but it's clear he never will, i am going to try and contact his local police, at least get it on record of his internet fraud . maybe if he is reg. the better business bureau, would like to start a list of victims, feel free to post your $$ amount your out...maybe if it adds up enough the police would at least look into him, then i will forward all of this to ebay..probably does not matter,...but, whatever can get him on the pocket...:mad:

Back