-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$%28KGrHqMOKpIE4jFNYnsKBOQQ5jGGYw~~0_3.JPG

Nice alternative outfit and accessory lol.

Jack, I can't express just how excited I am for this project and I know the end result will look absolutely amazing.

Aargh, you guys are making me want this with all your excitement about this. I need to watch this movie...

Jack, that set that you linked, is that movie accurate, or somewhat accurate ?

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked some pics, and the jacket is not movie accurate (hopefully I'm wrong)

Last edited:
Depending on the sculpt and accessories i would be interested. Great film. One of the best i have seen in a long time.

i'd be interested, but of course i'd have to see the item and know the price before i thought about making a purchase.

I'm interested for sure, but I also have to see the sculpt, etc first too.

Last edited:
I am definitely interested! Would like to see the sculpt first as well.

Can't wait! This is going to be great!

Absolutely love this film!

I was thinking, Xenoviper. Will you be making a chest piece for this project too? May be a bit of a must considering the exposed neck with Driver.

I think the standard muscle body would be a tad too big for Gossling's build, maybe the Bruce Lee? The chest piece makes the most sense though, because the chest/neck is really the only thing exposed.

Back