-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely interested but I'll have to wait and see how this turns out. I can´t wait to see images of this.

I was really bored tonight and I'm very impatient which is a very bad combination and I got this...

IMG_4062.jpg

Sorry, I am not quite follow what movie are we talking about. Is it the movie "Faster"?

Haven't seen the movie at all, but somehow I'm attracted to the idea... Man this side of collecting is weird, haha.

Did some re-sculpting on him. So basically I'll be happy with him for a bout 5 minutes before I think it looks like ____ and sculpt another one. :wink1:

IMG_4067-1.jpg

Did some re-sculpting on him. So basically I'll be happy with him for a bout 5 minutes before I think it looks like ____ and sculpt another one. :wink1:

IMG_4067-1.jpg

That looks great man. You're getting better at sculpting everyday. :hi5

I still haven't seen this movie and I might not get to chance to see it at the cinema , with this figure being so limited I'm tempted to download it so I don't miss the boat. :lol

That looks great man. You're getting better at sculpting everyday. :hi5

I still haven't seen this movie and I might not get to chance to see it at the cinema , with this figure being so limited I'm tempted to download it so I don't miss the boat. :lol

Thank you, I appreciate it. :1-1:

Anyone interested in Driver full figure or head sculpt with clothing and accessories set? Planning to get this project rolling just to see if there is enough interest? we need around 20 ppl.
I'll be making the sculpt and accessories, rainman's tailor is making the clothing set.

maybe it's too soon to talk about accessories but i'll like to know if you plan to make the rubber mask ?

Started sculpting yesterday... Some WIP pics soon..

I'll try and make that latex mask too :) Probably as an alternative head sculpt.

Back