Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shame they changed her mouth. Reminds me of all the Alice sculpts with the half open mouth. lol
Body is an instant swap.

IMG20240430220615.jpg

Have no idea why they made such a drastic change with the mouth. When u offer customer a figure with closed mouth as a preorder and then release one with open mouth that isn’t a good look. I think she looks fine and I’m not disappointed at all but definitely could be better. Game model is very cute and animelike, figure looks more realistic. Overall it’s a nice release but recently I noticed MT significantly downgraded paint details.

you get what you pay for. duke's great to work with. blunt and straight to the point.

he's a rather affordable artist to work with, I highly recommend him

Goodluck is a customizer so you aren't getting those ****** eBay looking sculpts, its likely what you see in those pics is what you get. but the price difference shows
Makes sense. Looks good tho I think the MT sculpt with a good repaint would look great as well. It’s just lacking paint details even the hair looks flats.

They are stupidly hard, I'm assuming you're using the phicen body, I kind of grab the sides and use my palm to push the bottom of the boots in.

In the picture where the circle is, is where I had the bottom of the boot sitting in and try to use your inner knuckles to grab the sides and push, take your time, obviously you don't want do it too hard. If it's not working, try heating them up, don't heat them up for too long, just in case you cause the pleather to peel.
Thank you for your advices, thanks to you i finally almost finished this Fuc**** Master Team Ada!
Never again a buy a figure not dressed i hate playing Barbie! 😅

It was a pain for many things even the little buckles of the belts…
So i have just only one last thing to do but i don’t know how, can you please tell me how attach this togheter??
There's nothing to attach it’s weird 🤔
6-BFED5-DE-B198-493-B-993-C-13-EF16232-F7-D.jpg

She's good, i like her it's mostly identical to the proto.
I'm not a fan of open mouth but it's ok, it's quite discreet
I'll receive her tomorow so i will see, and fortunaly she will be already dressed 😌

Thank you for your advices, thanks to you i finally almost finished this Fuc**** Master Team Ada!
Never again a buy a figure not dressed i hate playing Barbie! 😅

It was a pain for many things even the little buckles of the belts…
So i have just only one last thing to do but i don’t know how, can you please tell me how attach this togheter??
There's nothing to attach it’s weird 🤔
View attachment 700866

She's good, i like her it's mostly identical to the proto.
I'm not a fan of open mouth but it's ok, it's quite discreet
I'll receive her tomorow so i will see, and fortunaly she will be already dressed 😌
There should be some extra bit of material to feed through the buckle

Back