Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for Ashley to show up.
In the meantime...

Untitled-1.jpg

What does she measure to with the AT203? I wanna say the 201 is closer in scale.
The AT201 is a young adult female body. It’s not in scale. Ada is 5’7” and that’s not accounting for heels, I’m pretty sure. So, add two inches to that for her to be sitting at 5’9” or thereabouts. And Leon stands at roughly 5’11” tall.

The AT203 light tan has the best proportions and skintone for the MTToys Ada. Leon is still noticeably taller, but I believe it’s the best scale and proportions you can get from any figure on the market right now. It’s a shame there isn’t a Phicen body on the market to match it. The closest one is what they had already used for the DamToys Ada and I think that one is more along the lines of 5’10” comparatively.

As for what I used on my Ada kit, it’s mostly the MTToys Ada with the SWToys Ada boots. I also picked up all of the SWToys accessories and holster set and an extra MTToys red sweater, because **** happens lol.

I will say, getting the MTToys boots on the AT203 body isn’t going to happen. You will need the SWToys boots and it’s going to take some patience. I’m hoping that some better boots come along at some point that are made specifically to fit a little less snuggly. The SWToys boots are more accurate anyway. I feel like if you picked up both the MTToys Ada and the SWToys version, you’d have the best amalgamation of REmake 4 Ada Wong in figure form.

Last edited:
IMG_8937.jpeg

Got Ashley today. Very fast, it was like 8 days shipping.

Her teeth are a lot more noticeable IRL than in pictures especially in bright lighting. I feel conflicted because I do like the expressiveness it brings to the table paired with the moveable eyes, but at the same time she can look awkward especially when her head is tilted upwards.

From some angles it’s really giving
Confused Little Girl GIF

The open mouth would’ve worked better if it were to show a few more teeth rather than just the two front teeth. Like in the picture below.

But hopefully when I toy around with lighting and poses it will look fine. MT’s figures are good quality, but their accessories are very unimaginative. Wish she just came with a second completely neutral headsculpt instead of the useless accessories she comes with.

I think I’ll customise her a bit. See if I can add a wire to her scarf so it sits lower on her neck. Swap the arms for jointed ones for under her jacket. Or for seamless arms with a better skintone match if I choose to display her without jacket. Otherwise she’s a solid figure. The likeness is pretty good, a lot better than some other MT figures.

Attachments

• IMG_8940.jpeg
    IMG_8940.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 0
The AT201 is a young adult female body. It’s not in scale. Ada is 5’7” and that’s not accounting for heels, I’m pretty sure. So, add two inches to that for her to be sitting at 5’9” or thereabouts. And Leon stands at roughly 5’11” tall.

The AT203 light tan has the best proportions and skintone for the MTToys Ada. Leon is still noticeably taller, but I believe it’s the best scale and proportions you can get from any figure on the market right now. It’s a shame there isn’t a Phicen body on the market to match it. The closest one is what they had already used for the DamToys Ada and I think that one is more along the lines of 5’10” comparatively.

As for what I used on my Ada kit, it’s mostly the MTToys Ada with the SWToys Ada boots. I also picked up all of the SWToys accessories and holster set and an extra MTToys red sweater, because **** happens lol.

I will say, getting the MTToys boots on the AT203 body isn’t going to happen. You will need the SWToys boots and it’s going to take some patience. I’m hoping that some better boots come along at some point that are made specifically to fit a little less snuggly. The SWToys boots are more accurate anyway. I feel like if you picked up both the MTToys Ada and the SWToys version, you’d have the best amalgamation of REmake 4 Ada Wong in figure form.

I think it’s up to interpretation when it comes to Ada’s height having the heels included or not. I personally count them as in side by side shots she’s about the same height as Claire who is 5’6 and a half, and wearing boots probably adding an inch.

Not even 30 minutes later and her scarf untied itself without me even touching it and a wristpeg already broke 😃

I give up, new day tomorrow

Last edited:
I think it’s up to interpretation when it comes to Ada’s height having the heels included or not. I personally count them as in side by side shots she’s about the same height as Claire who is 5’6 and a half, and wearing boots probably adding an inch.
Yeah I always saw Ada being a little shorter, maybe around 5"4 /164cm and her high heel stiletto's (those things are pointy) probably adding 3-4inches making her 5"7/173cm. I doubt she's 5"7 without heels, as she'd be over 6ft with the type of heels she's wearing, that'll be taller than Leon, which clearly in game Leon is noticeably taller.

Yeah I always saw Ada being a little shorter, maybe around 5"4 /164cm and her high heel stiletto's (those things are pointy) probably adding 3-4inches making her 5"7/173cm. I doubt she's 5"7 without heels, as she'd be over 6ft with the type of heels she's wearing, that'll be taller than Leon, which clearly in game Leon is noticeably taller.
That’s incorrect. She has maybe two inch heels at best. She stands at 5’9” with heels. The AT201 is meant for teenage characters. It also has a huge thigh gap. And also, for whatever reason all the images I’ve seen of the MTToys Ada kits, the boots never ride up high enough to almost meet the sweater. Not sure why it works on the AT203, but it does. Better proportions of the legs and torso maybe.

Not even 30 minutes later and her scarf untied itself without me even touching it and a wristpeg already broke 😃

I give up, new day tomorrow
Lara Croft pistol broke on display without touching as well. I have noticed that on recent releases they are using very cheap plastic or whatever it's called. Sculpts looks good but everything else is falling apart.

View attachment 702513

Got Ashley today. Very fast, it was like 8 days shipping.

Her teeth are a lot more noticeable IRL than in pictures especially in bright lighting. I feel conflicted because I do like the expressiveness it brings to the table paired with the moveable eyes, but at the same time she can look awkward especially when her head is tilted upwards.

From some angles it’s really giving
Confused Little Girl GIF

The open mouth would’ve worked better if it were to show a few more teeth rather than just the two front teeth. Like in the picture below.

But hopefully when I toy around with lighting and poses it will look fine. MT’s figures are good quality, but their accessories are very unimaginative. Wish she just came with a second completely neutral headsculpt instead of the useless accessories she comes with.

I think I’ll customise her a bit. See if I can add a wire to her scarf so it sits lower on her neck. Swap the arms for jointed ones for under her jacket. Or for seamless arms with a better skintone match if I choose to display her without jacket. Otherwise she’s a solid figure. The likeness is pretty good, a lot better than some other MT figures.
I'm getting really.. REALLY weird Nancy Allen vibes from that photo.

Give it a pixie cut and you've got a passable Officer Anne Lewis.

Personally i think i'll keep the S12 body for my Ada.

As said Darth Bakura Ada is 1m70 without her tall heels, so with her tall heels she should be a little smaller than Leon, and it's the case.
With the S12 body, RE4 Ada is exactly the same size than RE2 Damtoys Ada, so i don't want to change 2 bodies for nothing.

Claire is a little smaller than Ada, wich is normal because she don't have Heels.

I think the main problem is the Size of Ashley, too small.
But i will not change my 2 Ada's bodie + Claire Body just for Ashley 😅

Personally i think i'll keep the S12 body for my Ada.

As said Darth Bakura Ada is 1m70 without her tall heels, so with her tall heels she should be a little smaller than Leon, and it's the case.
With the S12 body, RE4 Ada is exactly the same size than RE2 Damtoys Ada, so i don't want to change 2 bodies for nothing.

Claire is a little smaller than Ada, wich is normal because she don't have Heels.

I think the main problem is the Size of Ashley, too small.
But i will not change my 2 Ada's bodie + Claire Body just for Ashley 😅
Not even going to deny that some of the Phicen bodies are way too tall. I think for this particular Ada though, if you can opt for the AT203 just go for it. It makes a world of difference. It’s not easy getting the boots on though and don’t even bother with the MTToys boots. They’re trash. Go with the SWToys set. Even if you have to part out what you don’t want on eBay.

Back